Started by PianoMasta7, May 26, 2008, 07:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

Completed and on site

Can anyone help me with this song!?
It's a really cool one!

Rainbow Road

iDOWN

I can tell you that the song is based of of Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. You can get many ideas from that song.

Brawler4Ever

I'll try it...  :P
I'll do a solo first, and if it's crappy, I'll try a duet for the song.
If anybody else wants to do it, go ahead. My version won't be good enough for this song.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HugoMeister

Quote from: iDOWN on May 26, 2008, 07:28:49 AMI can tell you that the song is based of of Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. You can get many ideas from that song.

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing. The GEG melody is right in there!!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brawler4Ever

OK...it's not going so well.
Here's what I have.
 :P

I said that I wasn't good at arranging by ear...somewhere before in these forums.
I'll continue working on it, but it's still open for claim.
nvm... :'(
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

DonValentino

Done? It was done by Deku, but the link was removed. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1848.0

Also shado, check your inbox please. I found another completed request thread but it's locked.  >:(

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 23, 2012, 09:21:26 AMDone? It was done by Deku, but the link was removed. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1848.0

Also shado, check your inbox please. I found another completed request thread but it's locked.  >:(
thanks for telling me, but could you not tell me to check the request board or my inbox? I do that anyway.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 23, 2012, 09:49:36 AMthanks for telling me, but could you not tell me to check the request board or my inbox? I do that anyway.

ok, sorry.  :P

Bubbles

Quote from: DonValentino on May 23, 2012, 09:21:26 AMDone? It was done by Deku, but the link was removed. http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1848.0
Does the sheet still exist though? I'm not sure if this should be in the Fulfilled Requests is the sheet can't be found

Sebastian

Bubbles

Does that mean you're taking the request or you're asking for it to be fulfilled?

Sebastian

Too hard for me. I would like to see it get fulfilled

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bubbles on January 17, 2014, 09:01:29 PMDoes the sheet still exist though? I'm not sure if this should be in the Fulfilled Requests is the sheet can't be found
Yeah it still exists, but it's bad. Someone else can do it if they want, waiting for me to fix it is probably a waste of time.