News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XLI: Gotta Lynch 'em All!

Started by Bird, October 08, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Oh that's what you meant by "where were you?" I saw gzg send a message last night-- just a while after the game had started. I don't think it was the same time as what you're talking about.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

1. Pokemon who is a wolf
2. Pokemon who is a wolf
3. Pokemon who is a wolf
4. Pokemon
5. Pokemon
6. Pokemon
7. Pokemon
8. Pokemon
9. Pokemon
10. Pokemon
11. Pokemon
12. Pokemon
13. Pokemon
14. Pokemon

Every player has the option to "target" another player. You can change your target at any time, as many times as you want. If you are lynched, the color of your targeted player is revealed to the thread. Wolves know the identities of the red humans. Every day phase there will be a trivia question. Winner gets a picture of a medal.

----------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Night 1
Beginning of Day 1

----------------------------------------------------------

1. vermilionvermin
2. FSM-Reapr
3. Kman96
4. Dude
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Spyro
7. SocialFox
8. Bubbles7689
9. blueflower999
10. Mashi
11. spitllama
12. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
13. gzgregory
14. SlowPokemon

Bubbles7689 the Psyduck was just walking around one day when she was hit by a meteor. She didn't die instantly, but it hurt a lot and made her dizzy enough to walk off a cliff into a pit of lava. She tried to escape, but got distracted by the excruciating pain of burning alive. The other pokemon suspected wolves were behind it.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in two days on Thursday, October 11 at 8:00 PM CST.

TRIVIA QUESTION!?!?!?!?!?!: Which of Ash's Pokemon likes ketchup?????????????????????????????
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Bird

Congratulations Vera! You answered the trivia question correctly! Your prize will be posted shortly.

Everyone else: sorry, you all lost.

Edit: Here is your prize!

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on October 09, 2012, 06:04:19 PMEveryone else: sorry, you all lost.

HEY! I was busy...
Maybe you should have... *laugh*... PM answering to the questions? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Aw man. Those wolves always throwing meteors right when Im next to a pit of lava

SlowPokemon

I do not approve of this satire :S

Also I don't get why sending messages makes you a wolf. I get tons of PMs for non-TWG stuff, and he could be PMing for TWG with non-wolf related discussions.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 09, 2012, 06:39:05 PMAw man. Those wolves always throwing meteors right when Im next to a pit of lava
Goodbye Psyduck. :(

You... you never got to be a Golduck...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

I AM A MOTHER******* POLYTOAD, BOW BEFORE ME.
Also, who Did I seer target again bird?

SlowPokemon

Politoed, not Polytoad. That's bothering me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 09, 2012, 06:55:36 PMAlso I don't get why sending messages makes you a wolf. I get tons of PMs for non-TWG stuff, and he could be PMing for TWG with non-wolf related discussions.
That's why we're giving him a chance to defend himself.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: gzgregory on October 09, 2012, 04:34:20 PMHow did I evade being caught by PMs the last game, then? :S

In any case, I was reading my messages in order to update my page on the Wiki, if you were wondering.
You failed this time, you thought that no other TWG player was online.

That's a lie. Explain me how it said that you were sending a message, not viewing them? This is super fishy. You wake up like 5.30, you send a message, and now you deny it.

gzgregory

vermilionvermin

Something else suspicious:  I checked Gregory's pbworks page.  It was last edited two weeks ago.

I agree with this lynch wholeheartedly.  I think Gregory should reveal Slow for being the closest to defending him.

I don't want to insta though so that Greg has time to set a target.

FSM-Reapr

Totes what Verm just said.

If he somehow would be a human, he should target Slow. If he's a wolf, he'll target random/miller.

FSM-Reapr

Maestro? You were about to post something before I did, but you didn't? Explain.