News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Finally beat SMG2 in only 2 weeks. :D Much better than the 1.5 years spent on SMG1.

Seeker

My Psychology teacher is named Minda. I just know I'll wind up calling her Midna at least once...

And my Chem teacher interchanges mass and weight as if they were the same thing.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

What.  Reminds me of how my physics teacher insists on pronouncing "height" as "heith".  Just not near as bad :<

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I personally think that it's not as bad as having a teacher who actually has no clue about what he's supposed to teach. Yes, I did fail my Physics course.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

Quote from: Seeker on June 07, 2010, 07:42:56 PMAnd my Chem teacher interchanges mass and weight as if they were the same thing.
Silly chemists.

Quote from: Roz~ on June 07, 2010, 08:23:44 PMI personally think that it's not as bad as having a teacher who actually has no clue about what he's supposed to teach. Yes, I did fail my Physics course.
Two teachers like that at my school. Although the science one doesn't teach years 11 and twelve, and the other one is a humanities teacher. :/

Had my advanced English exam today. *Sigh* I got through it without coffee, and I am proud. Last exams tomorrow: Chinese and advanced maths. -.-" But then it's all over. :)
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

Gah... end of the year is depressing.

The Norwegian grade system goes from 1 to 6, 1 being the worst, 6 the best. So far, everyone I've talked to in my class gets at least 4 6s (out of a total of 25), some as many as 12, with no grades lower than 5. I've done better this year than ever before, but I'm still far behind the others.

Now, only one day left of actual school. Wohoo to friends moving hundreds of kilometres away to study.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Maretocks

What score did you get?

After exams we have two weeks. -.-
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

I think I'll get about 5.1 on average. Not sure, depending on the exams I might go lower. The class average seems to be in the realm of 5.3-5.4.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Getting my Wisdom teeth out today. :(

Wish me luck. :)

SuperFireKirby

Just got back from my history exam.

Extremely easy. As expected.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2010, 07:02:15 AMGetting my Wisdom teeth out today. :(

Good luck, Dude!  Or am I too late? 

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2010, 07:02:15 AMGetting my Wisdom teeth out today. :(

Getting mine out on Friday. So I do wish you luck. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

Poor you! I hope you won't suffer too much pain.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Working on getting this done on Mario Paint. So far, my peak tempo is 3200. :D And that's only 30 seconds in...