News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 02:50:05 PMoh sorry, I forgot the right words in English, my Japanese is much better. I'll try it in that!
ファック ユー!
Loooook that's better!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 02:50:05 PMoh sorry, I forgot the right words in English, my Japanese is much better. I'll try it in that!
ファック ユー!

Again, you too!  ;D
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

...sorry, I overreacted.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:12:18 PM...sorry, I overreacted.

That's ok, I forgive you!

You're just angry, I understand!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

I don't see your name on the list...

braix

it was supposed to be some sort of a joke

anyway happy(late?) birthday guys
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Happy birthday mlf, Concerto, & Palagerini! (maybe one day I'll dig up that old Metroid Prime space pirates theme we worked on and finish it...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Happy birthday to a bee!

I was the bear last night, and you were the bunny!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Dude

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Ruto on January 13, 2015, 08:14:13 AM

I was the bear last night, and you were the bunny!
uhhhhh

Happy birthday Kefka!

FierceDeity