TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 03, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

Quote from: Liggy on February 06, 2013, 05:52:26 PMWell you know.  I'm Tingle.  Thanks for killing me.  I had to make up a stupid excuse in order to not get wolf'd, because evidently retracting a claim accidently posted publicly is a stupid idea.  I coearly should've just kept the claim there and have two specials dead.  That would've been fun, right?

I'm entirely convinced that everyone here has the idea that my posts are nonsense and should be disregarded.  Somehow.

TheZeldaPianist275

I still don't understand if you're claiming or not.  I think you are.

If that's the case, we still have no proof that you're Tingle.  Although if you are and you die, so does a special.  So.... hm.

I guess it'd probably be a good idea to guard you then..... but you still are pretty high on my suspicion list.

Liggy

I'm also confused on exactly what I did wrong.  I mean yeah, I lied to cover up my mistakes, but the alternative would've been for me to sit there and die, killing me and a special.  Claiming in the thread wasn't a good idea, but it was a legitimate mistake.  I'm used to forums having a PM button on every post, so I mistakenly quoted a post when I wanted to PM.

So yeah.  I really haven't done anything suspicious, and by calling me suspicious you're basically begging for the Brutal Wolf to counter claim me in order to gain trust with you guys.

TheZeldaPianist275

This is true.  Unless of course you're the Brutal Wolf.

Liggy

But you have no reason to think that, so why on earth am I "pretty high" on your suspicion list?  Yes, when playing TWG, you should always remain a little skeptical, but you should never be paranoid.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Liggy on February 07, 2013, 06:37:08 PMBut you have no reason to think that, so why on earth am I "pretty high" on your suspicion list?  Yes, when playing TWG, you should always remain a little skeptical, but you should never be paranoid.
People call me paranoid all the time... :P

Anything is possible, but some things are more or less likely than others...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time
6. Tatl - Tribute
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human

Bubbles7689's milk was robbed by mysterious people. She went to the Milk Bar and never came back.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf was hit in the head by a Moon's Tear.

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. davy
12. BlackDragonSlayer
13. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
14. shadowkirby
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Dawn of the Second Day.

48 hours remaining.

Day 2 ends 48 hours from now(5 AM GMT).

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 07, 2013, 09:04:37 PMBubbles7689's milk was robbed by mysterious people. She went to the Milk Bar and never came back.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf was hit in the head by a Moon's Tear.

Dawn of the Second Day.

48 hours remaining.

Day 2 ends 48 hours from now(5 AM GMT).

RIP Bubbles and Boy. O_o
One of them, I presume, was vigi'd, and the other was wolfed?

Also, if anybody has any masks, now will be the time to claim, before lynching discussions begin.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

MaestroUGC

Well Jub's still alive, as is Liggy. At this point, I'm more interested in Liggy, since he should've been a quick target for the wolves due to his claim. And yes, masks please come foward, what was the seer result?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles.... Boy......

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?