News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Didn't Fall (Post Game)

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 29, 2013, 08:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I wasnt really trying to make you less suspicious of him, I was just pointing out that he wasnt being very active

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 29, 2013, 03:44:20 PMI wasnt really trying to make you less suspicious of him, I was just pointing out that he wasnt being very active
Oh well... it seemed a bit like that though. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The_Subjective_Thought

Sorry for doubting you verm.

See Firearrow I was on your side all along.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 29, 2013, 01:47:06 PMThe game DEFINITELY wasn't boring, at least to me.

and yeah you dying night 1 makes it really hard to give mvps, you got me there ::)

dont take me the wrong way... of course you kept me in the dark, and mine was a biased opinion (i would have more inclined to go for waddle day 1 had I the opportunity)

the game was good, just felt like the same old to me (given i like the endgame better than day 1/2)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 29, 2013, 01:17:25 PMFA-san, im so proud, you picking up on my tips (then again, that isnt always a good thing xD)

...san? I'm not that good.

I'm kind of disappointed in my self for thinking K-knight was human, where if I would of judged everyone fairly, I would of had 3 wolves on the top of my suspicion list.

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 29, 2013, 05:59:44 PMSorry for doubting you verm.

See Firearrow I was on your side all along.

To be fair, I did put you on the bottom of my last suspicion list.  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Waddle Bro