News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PMThis is the official I'm Away Topic.  Use this to tell the members of the forum that your going to be gone for a while, otherwise, if you don't post in three months, we will assume you are dead, and will celebrate (mourn) accordingly.  

I am going to be gone for a week, from tomorrow, until July 7th.  So don't get too crazy whilst I am away.

OMG! I just discovered this thread and may I be frank? This thread is absolutely ridiculous! You can't just declare a user as dead just because he or she is away for a couple of time! If so, I would've died 8 times as for now, I was away from August 2008 to August 2010 in cause of my time-consuming apprenticeship. I hope that thread is to be understood as a joke.

KefkaticFanatic

Oh wow, that post was before the domain change.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Shadoninja

Quote from: Korados on September 10, 2010, 09:32:06 AMOMG! I just discovered this thread and may I be frank? This thread is absolutely ridiculous! You can't just declare a user as dead just because he or she is away for a couple of time! If so, I would've died 8 times as for now, I was away from August 2008 to August 2010 in cause of my time-consuming apprenticeship. I hope that thread is to be understood as a joke.

shut up and get back in your grave :P

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

DrP

I believe the term is

EPIC Win!

KefkaticFanatic

It honestly was not that funny.  And please don't be a 12 year old.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Yay, I'm back for a week!

Nice to be rewinded back to the start of the autumn (seriously, winter was coming to the camp the day I left), finally get some time to do whatever I want and not be restricted to the barracks, be able to eat without queuing for ten minutes first, be able to go to the toilet without dressing up in full uniform, not have to shine my shoes all the time, get to choose what to wear myself, and have nothing scheduled before next Sunday. Oh, and Internet connection!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

Haha! It's not the "I'm back" thread, but either way, Welcome back. And also you dont know me. Oh well.

Jamaha

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 25, 2010, 05:29:47 AMYay, I'm back for a week!

Nice to be rewinded back to the start of the autumn (seriously, winter was coming to the camp the day I left), finally get some time to do whatever I want and not be restricted to the barracks, be able to eat without queuing for ten minutes first, be able to go to the toilet without dressing up in full uniform, not have to shine my shoes all the time, get to choose what to wear myself, and have nothing scheduled before next Sunday. Oh, and Internet connection!

Know how you feel, enjoy it while it lasts.

dahans

I'll be away for the next week. SPAIN I'M COMING! :D Let's see if the spanish people will understand me xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

pumpy_heart

My laptop went down. Finally got the replacement part.
So basically, I'm back. Save your gratitude for the arrangements.

SlowPokemon

No way! I'll be grateful all I want! :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Nothing! Great to have you back! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.