News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

I don't want to have TWG end anytime soon. I don't want to be seeing people being mean and yelling at other people. This is a friendly and fun game. And people are starting to take it a little too seriously. I'd love to see it serious, but that takes the fun out of things. If anyone gives up, I'm going to be disappointed. We can all get along.

From now on, be nice to the other players. Don't just get mad at them for doing something. Play it fair and and have fun. To all the experienced players, help the newer players learn and play better. That's what we need. I'm trying to make this game learner friendly.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Oh wow, just saw ETF's post about Dude, which completely cancels out what I said about Dude. Unless she's trying to throw off the wolves and is lying like, like she said she might be in chat. If that's the case, then I'm keeping Dude in mind. Still keeping him on safety.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Dude says he's sorry for being inactive, he hasn't been able to get on a computer.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dude

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

master_gamer38

10 minutes before day one ends.

The vote count is currently:

5 for Superfirekirby
2 for Askalice23
1 for Universe-X
1 for Dude
2 phantoms, Askalice23 and kotorfanboy.

I'm going to begin writing the story, since I don't see a change within the next ten minutes being possible. But, correct me if I am wrong, I only briefly flipped through the posts.

kotorfanboy

Concerto hoshit out of time

kotorfanboy

that is a vote Concerto

kotorfanboy

"Posted on: Today at 10:59:46 PM Posted by: kotorfanboy"

RESPECT IT, MG

master_gamer38

I am kotor, I laughed and I'm going to include that in the story, just because of the last second lulz.

master_gamer38

Day one is now over.

Everyone returned to their beds. What could be done? Raymondbl had been brutally maimed. No was able to fix what had been done to him. The village people were forced to accept that he was gone. No tears were shed over him. Not even his brother who had been living on the other side of the village. All his brother could do was hope that the killers would be found and killed, so that he might have a chance to have his brother returned to him.

The next day, everyone woke up again, they were all thankful to see that the city had stayed the same, and had not rearranged itself again. There was an odd calm over the city. JaMaHa took a stroll, since there was nothing else to do. Hunger didn't exist, neither did thirst. There was only recreation, no work. On JaMaHa's stroll, he took a turn, and found the alley where Raymondbl had been slaughtered. There was no blood on the walls anymore. As if it had been cleaned. There was no body, even though it had been left there the night before. Suddenly, out of the shadows, stepped Dionysus.

"Go to the council, and I hope you are enjoying my little game."

At the council, the remaining ten council members were already there when JaMaHa arrived. They all had a similar story, Superfirekirby had been talking to Concerto No.20 in D minor when Dionysus appeared and said something similar. Soon after JaMaHa stepped in, Dionysus appeared again.

"It's time to discuss and decide who out of you all shall be lynched by me. You have until sundown to pick. Based on a voting system, each of you get one vote, and can decide at any time. If you do not vote, you shall be punished by having an automatic one hundredth of a vote against you. If you do not three times, you shall be lynched as well. Let the voting commence."

The rest of the day was a blur, blame after blame, some people were constantly in the discussion, others were quiet and afraid to speak up. Some people didn't say anything. It came to be the final seconds. Kotorfanboy and Askalice23 had not spoken. There was almost a majority vote for Superfirekirby. Dionysus stepped out of the shadows, and was about to say something, when Kotorfanboy screamed out that he voted for Concerto No.20 in D minor. Dionysus chuckled and said that he would count it, even though it doesn't matter. Superfirekirby stepped forward, knowing that he was to be lynched. Dionysus spoke.

"It has been a very amusing day. Your arguing has given me such happiness. It pains me that I cannot watch you all suffer eternally. But for now, I get to watch one of you suffer a most painful death."

Superfirekirby suddenly screamed out in pain. His body started to glow fire hot. The flesh started to melt off of his bones, and dissolved into the ground. He gave one final scream of pain, as the last of his flesh and organs melted. All that remained was a pile of bones where he once stood.

The rest of the council gazed away as that happened, and when it was over, they all felt nauseous. It didn't help that Dionysus was laughing and smiling. He sent the rest of them home, and told them all to enjoy the night.

Superfirekirby is dead. It is now Night Two. Night Two ends Monday, May 24, at 10:00 PM CST.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MaestroUGC

Fantastic, I love this story.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.