pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

sonic boom was a great arrangement but theres not much u can do to fix it cuz u need more instruments
but great job!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nintendude73

Is the treble part of Sonic Boom not supposed to be the melody?  I'm listening to the original (and have listened to it many many times, I love this song) and it just doesn't match.  Is this some harmony part that I just can't hear under the lyrics?

pumpy_heart

lol. The Treble part is the lyrics for the most part. Sometimes, I put the guitar part in.
I've listened to its on the tube and confirmed my sheet. However, if there are more specific measures you need to ask about, let me know.
I can also go back and harmonize the vocal/treble part if you would like.
EDIT: I just realized the repeat is wrong. I can fix that later. Ima change my submission.
But if you have problems with what is done so far, let me know.

pumpy_heart

Sorry...that's what happens when the site goes down for a month or so XD
I'll upload more later. If you want any specifics, email me or im me.

Brassman388

pumpy_heart

High school is almost over.
I have free time out of my ears.
I mainly use Sibelius, but feel bad with all these things arranged just sitting on my desktop.
I'll try to get all of these uploaded or on the site by the end of summer, for all to enjoy :)

universe-X

Back again? and at a relatively same time too... -_- I'm keeping my eyes one you...

Nice arrangements, btw

pumpy_heart

Last summer = college touring and scholarships and nyehhh.
This summer = gaming and sleeping.

And thanks mayne. I need to upload all those.
I always kept tabs on the site. Finally, school has let down and I can get back into the swing of things.
And weekly uploads are going down? Hecks yea!

Nintendude73

I remember loving your arrangements.  But I hate MegaUpload.  *grumble*

dahans

I suppose you are Thomas Wilson, but why did you change your username? However I like your arrangments, well done :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

pumpy_heart

I forgot Mediafire existed XD
I will upload there next time.

And yes, I'm Thomas Wilson. I just chose to upload under my real name than my username. Just a personal preference.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!