Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Also a tinychat room, but that's not an active thing

skiaak

I never saw this thread ;D

I am Skiaak, from a couple places like Mario Modding Mansion. I actually have known Ninsheetmusic for like a year or so, but that was the main site. I never knew there was a forums. How I came across to know this place was when LifeMushroom at Mario Modding Mansion posted that he had gotten several arrangements submitted to the forums. At that, I became interested and decided to register here.

You may have noticed that I have to keep asking people to help me convert XMLs to MUS or vice versa. This is because I do not own the computer I use. I can only use the pre-installed Portable Apps, which luckily, has Musescore. One thing, I wonder why this site doesn't use XMLs? XMLs are like the "universal" language between scorewriters. Never mind that, that was a site suggestion.

Anyway, this forum is awesome and I plan to be a long-term member here. :)
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ThatGamer

That's great! Glad to have you here, Skiaak!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Welcome! I hope you can feel welcome here :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

skiaak

Thanks @ThatGamer and braixen1264!!! :)
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Oasis

Hello everyone.
Name: Eunice Huang
Likes: Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Pikmin, Metroid, Mario, Shopping, Reading, Studying
Dislikes: Any violent bloody games like call of duty and those stuff

Hello. I am new here and I found this side of the forum by chance. I can't wait to arrange, especially Pokemon music. I have been in love with Pokemon for the longest time. I can't wait to work with amazing arrangers as I have been downloading music from here. Im not that good but I know that with determination and endurance, I could get one music of mine on the main site.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
blueflower999

More Ace Attorney fans are always better. Welcome!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

AwesomeYears

Hey lookie! More Pokémon people!

Welcome!

Bespinben

Well you're in good company! Poké-holism is especially rampant around these parts. Looking forward to reviewing your arrangements ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

i switched up the likes and dislikes in my head and i got confused

Welcome to the site!

Latios212

Quote from: Oasis on August 30, 2015, 02:23:08 PMI can't wait to arrange, especially Pokemon music. I have been in love with Pokemon for the longest time.
Ahaha you must have loved our recent update then!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Good. More Ace Attorney fans are always welcome, and we could use a few more Metroid fans.

Tobbeh99

I agree, a couple of more Metroid sheets could never be wrong. But more pokémon or whateveryoufeellike is always a great asset to the site.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Oasis

Thank you guys all. Yes Pokemon is the MOST best game that was ever to be created, especially Pokemon. Pokemon Gold and silver was my first game and thrust me into pokemon. X And y, and mystery dungeon are also my personal favorites.
And for AA professor Layton vs phoenix wright was my personal fav.
And bespinben, your lavender town was simply stunning. I enjoyed playing it very much. As for other honorable mentions would be caves of Mt. moon and sky tower. nice job. ^^
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"