News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

So my mom got me a Captain Falcon amiibo, which was very nice of her. That's what this story spawned from.

The other day, my mom told me she had a dream where Captain Falcon was flirting with her. She knows absolutely nothing about him in Smash or even what game he comes from. The FIRST thing I thought when she told me that was, "gee, Captain Falcon would be pretty cool to have as a dad."

My second thought was, "Wow, mom needs to get out more."
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I think Capt. Falcon would be the worst father. Notorious womanizer, constantly in the garage, ignoring the family while working on his F-Zero, picking fights with random people, and the loudest mother****** this side of Port Town. He'd probably have to constantly assert his dominance over other men, making living with him as a nearly grown man likely to result in a few trips to the hospital.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 03, 2015, 08:34:36 AMI think Capt. Falcon would be the worst father. Notorious womanizer, constantly in the garage, ignoring the family while working on his F-Zero, picking fights with random people, and the loudest mother****** this side of Port Town. He'd probably have to constantly assert his dominance over other men, making living with him as a nearly grown man likely to result in a few trips to the hospital.
but maybe he could teach me the falcon punch

and then i would be set for life

MaestroUGC

Why would Captain Falcon give you tools to undo him? You misunderstand his character at its very core.

K-NiGhT

someone got falcon punched off the wrong side of the bed today

MaestroUGC

No, it's just an interesting thought exercise that would likely result in you losing.

Yugi

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

MaestroUGC

That sig is rather large, so I'm going to say no as well.

AwesomeYears

You also reminded me to change my profile pic to mah favourite boy.

Sebastian

braix

How do you find the chords in a song? Do you just guess or what?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.