Comments on A Story Written by TMP, Latios, and Trains

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 17, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 23, 2015, 09:47:53 AMI actually have to disagree. I think the ending was the best part! Hardly weak at all!   :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 23, 2015, 10:09:55 AMI never said it was weak lol. I actually loved it. Just the image of Mario sitting forlornly on the side of an abandoned back road in the middle of Nevada brings tears to my eyes... *sniffle*

Thanks guys, that's making me feel a lot better! This is the first time I have actually even tried to write a story before. Like for fun, anyway. Because of that, I'm being overly critical of my own work. I should not worry about what I think and focus more on what you guys are saying. You guys say its good, so I'll take your word for it! Need to be less self-critical! :D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 23, 2015, 10:16:11 AMThanks guys, that's making me feel a lot better! This is the first time I have actually even tried to write a story before. Like for fun, anyway. Because of that, I'm being overly critical of my own work. I should not worry about what I think and focus more on what you guys are saying. You guys say its good, so I'll take your word for it! Need to be less self-critical! :D

You should ask Maestro what he thinks. He's the only one that matters. If he likes or dislikes it, it doesn't matter what we say. Because Maestro has spoken.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys, Chapter 3 will have to wait until tomorrow. I have the whole plot for the chapter lined up, but I gotta watch Fear the Walking Dead sleep tonight since my first day of school is tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

~TheMarioPianist

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 23, 2015, 05:55:11 PMHey guys, Chapter 3 will have to wait until tomorrow. I have the whole plot for the chapter lined up, but I gotta watch Fear the Walking Dead sleep tonight since my first day of school is tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

~TheMarioPianist

Have fun at school! Mine doesn't start until next week, so I'm still here!   :)

And have a nice..."sleep"  :P
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Dude

ThatGamer

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Ah, that reminds me! Only ONE week until everyone (including me) starts school!

Where's that special person, anyways?...supposed to help with the story...that's why it's on hold...

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 04:17:57 PMCome on, Dude, I've been waiting almost 4 days...

Ok, I should have made an official announcement. I didn't think I would really need to, but I have learned that I should have. Chapter 3 is on hold until further notice. It is not because I don't have the time (don't expect me to be cranking out chapters as fast as I did before school though...). It's because we have recently added a new member to the team (don't reveal, TG) and we are still working out a small thing with chapter 3. Trust me, it will be worth the delay...

Ninja'd like, a lot of times.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Aw, that's too bad, I was looking forward to a new chapter. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't have every second of every day free...lol

I can keep waiting until the weekend!  ;D

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 04:22:14 PMAh, that reminds me! Only ONE week until everyone (including me) starts school!

not everyone
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

Who said anything about the weekend? It's just whenever I feel the chapter is ready. And there's just one thing needed. Idk when it will be ready, we'll see.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 25, 2015, 04:31:03 PMWho said anything about the weekend? It's just whenever I feel the chapter is ready. And there's just one thing needed. Idk when it will be ready, we'll see.

Oh, it will take more then a week?  :o

I should help write this lol get done quicker

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player