News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Apparently, you're second in command from the starpower... haha.

Good Luck. Recently I had that feeling you'd become a mod. You're gaining that collegiate wisdom (haha).

Nakah

Yes, but will he bring balance to the Force?

DrP

Jub3r7

Quote from: Winter on August 19, 2011, 09:34:42 PM<---

New username.
holy shit

Also, congratulations, kefka. For some reason I thought you were already a mod. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 20, 2011, 02:28:37 PMholy shit
Lol, why is it such a shock that he did that?

In other news, I am in the process of a selling a single TF2 hat for Skyrim.

me irl
[close]

triforced1

You can sell stuff on Team Fortress? How?

DrP

I think he just realized it.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 20, 2011, 02:28:37 PMholy shit

Also, congratulations, kefka. For some reason I thought you were already a mod. :P
He was the mod for the Community Video Project only, now he's a global mod.

KefkaticFanatic

Well people have done it through middlemen or just by trust previously, but they just released a "Steam Trading" system which allows you to trade TF2, Portal 2, and Steam game gift items all in one service thing.

EDIT: This reminds me, everyone bug Concerto to finish the video project because now he has his new computer :|

me irl
[close]

Mashi

Here is where I will post what will probably be my vain attempt at filling up this TWG and introducing some new players to the small community.

I may as well try this out though in case I can interest a few people though!  The current game is rather complex, so don't feel intimidated in joining if you don't quite understand how things will work.  And don't grow apprehensive about your performance level either!  Everyone else haven't improved that greatly either. :P

As a brief summary though, TWG involves two teams, the Wolves and the Humans, trying to eliminate each other.  There are 2 Phases, the Night and Day, which switch periodically.  During the Night Phase, the Wolves PM the Host with a PM with the name of a player they would like to eliminate from the game.  During the Day Phase, the Humans all vote for whom they believe is a Wolf; whichever player has the most votes at the end of the Day Phase is eliminated.  The game ends when either all Wolves are eliminated or the number of Wolves is equal to or more than the number of Humans at the end of the Day Phase.

But anyway, if anyone is interested at all, feel free to join the most recent TWG.  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

whats with everyone changing their names?(everone being winter and drp). I mean, if yuou are gonna change it, at least make it something I can notice off the bat brcause of its degree of awesome like DR.LAZERNIPPLES and SUPER WINTERTASTICAL MAN(tastical may be replaced with testicle if you so choose)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

I think you should rename yourself Professor Spectacular