News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

NSM Weekly

Started by braix, February 25, 2015, 10:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2015, 09:43:14 PMWe will not allow such pedestrian garbage on such a sophisticated publication. TWG has no place in NSM Weekly, take it to the tabloids, like Sheetz Magazine.
???

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 27, 2015, 09:44:10 PMI demand a insider report on Simmer's Kingdon
Oh forget them. He's crazy and talks to himself.....a lot :P

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2015, 09:54:31 PMSo here's what I think:  Each week, we find a headline story and 2 other little diddys that don't matter so much and PM them to Maestro for editing.  He sends it to zoroark, who picks and chooses and then on Saturday/Sunday he or maestro posts it into the thread.
Good idea!

braix

I'll be the one to post it on the thread, not Maestro, else I feel too useless.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

When's the next issue? Where do my stories come in
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

*cough* it's been a week

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

*cough*
Maestro is too busy with the music arranging thing.

MaestroUGC

I though we were going to have more stories I this, besides Braixen is the one to make the updates.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2015, 08:26:57 AMAs far as the rest of you are concerned, write something and we'll see if it has the potential to be newsworthy for NSM.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2015, 09:43:14 PMWe will not allow such pedestrian garbage on such a sophisticated publication. TWG has no place in NSM Weekly, take it to the tabloids, like Sheetz Magazine.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 27, 2015, 09:46:10 PMNot in the budget.

I think you scared everyone away. Nevertheless, I'll have a little something by tonight.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

I thought it was biweekly
unmotivated

Latios212

idk man

let's wait for braixen and see what happens

In the meantime, here's a first draft.

NSM Weekly
Delivering NSM News Since 2015

Issue #002?
by Latios212, Master Reporter
7 March, 2015

New Happenings

New Member: cashwarrior1! Both cashwarrior1 and Kecleon have already arranged Pokémon tracks and are seem intent on doing more!

Another Maestro Project: The project is named Hexameron - An Invitation, an Adventure. Maestro aims to piece together unique variations of a single song, all arranged by a group of NSM arrangers! So far, deciding which song to experiment on has been difficult, but with polls finally up, the issue should be resolved within a week so the fun part (arranging) can begin!

Revival of Video Game Trivia: NocturneOfShadow and I found an old thread that blueflower999 was willing to continue hosting trivia on. Game on!

Dudeman writes things creatively: Just sit back and relax while reading one of Dudeman's short stories. (Seriously, more people need to read them. The Creativity Corner in general needs more love.)

This Week in Quotes

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 03, 2015, 08:23:33 PMMaestro isn't funny. He's hilariously unfunny.
Quote from: Nebbles on March 05, 2015, 11:09:56 AMIf there's another Layton game I am going to drink nothing but tea the whole day to celebrate.
Quote from: DonValentino on March 05, 2015, 02:53:47 PMMORE PIKMIN IS NEVER UNNECESSARY
Quote from: Dudeman on March 05, 2015, 06:49:45 PM"You have to make a choice. Either you can stay here, melding with the crowd and dying unknown, unloved, and unfulfilled. Or, you can take my hand and fix this broken world."
Quote from: Bloop on March 03, 2015, 11:14:56 PM[Insert Celine Dion voice here]
Quote from: Shadoninja on March 05, 2015, 12:24:53 PMIf I don't feel important and people are just going to ignore me, there is zero point wasting my time here.
Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 07, 2015, 03:12:29 PMI used to have "Playing Piano" for DS but I lost it when my brother accidentally sold our house to a vending machine.

Even if this newspaper dies before it really takes off, I'm still going to put together "This Week in Quotes". That's a lot of fun.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I'm still not really sure how we're gonna do this.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

But I love the quotes part.

Sebastian

I think it's great so far!

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 07, 2015, 07:52:50 PMBut I love the quotes part.
Quote from: mariolegofan on March 07, 2015, 07:53:50 PMI think it's great so far!

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 07, 2015, 07:50:34 PMI'm still not really sure how we're gonna do this.
Well if you and Maestro don't say anything different I'll just keep posting these weekly. Anyone else is free to write if they want. You can link to my replies in your first post (would be cool) or edit and re-post, but idk if you have time for that. (Did you see my PM?)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

I made into NSM weekly with a quote about Layton and tea. Yay!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on March 07, 2015, 08:21:03 PMThanks :D
Well if you and Maestro don't say anything different I'll just keep posting these weekly. Anyone else is free to write if they want. You can link to my replies in your first post (would be cool) or edit and re-post, but idk if you have time for that. (Did you see my PM?)

Just saw your PM...whoops...