News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on February 04, 2014, 06:14:34 AMI hope I can go to NYC this summer at least... mostly because I'd love to go Nintendo World.

I've literally been there 3 times since I started living here this fall

Roz~

I went there when I went to NYC back in 08. It was amazing how can you not visit this place more =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I got to visit Nintendo World once. I really need another chance to go...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Ugh I was just in NYC this weekend, and I didn't even think to bring my 3DS. There was a million people there because of the Super Bowl too D:

spitllama

Didn't even know it existed. What is Nintendo World? I'm only ~5 hrs out from NYC.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

If I'm thinking of the same thing, it wasn't anything special (unless you bring a ton of money). The whole bottom floor was Pokemon merchandise, and there was an elevator leading to the top with a showcase of the Nintendo timeline along with more things to buy

Though I went there really early into it being opened, so they probably added things by now

FierceDeity

Quote from: Roz~ on February 04, 2014, 02:43:56 PMI went there when I went to NYC back in 08. It was amazing how can you not visit this place more =P

I mean, 3 is a lot, considering they don't change their inventory a lot, and I'm pretty poor XD

spitllama

Sounds like just another opportunity to windowshop and wish I had more money.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Sounds more like a place I would spend all of my money and subsequently have none
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

^I did this and had to borrow money from friends so I could eat during my trip. Worth it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Have a job interview at Starbucks on Monday. Hopefully I get the job so I don't have to work at fucking Moe's anymore. Been there for over 1 1/2 years and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Starbucks is an awesome place to work at!

Unlimited drinks during your shift
Free pound of coffee/box of tea/$$ at Tevana every week
Stock Options

and I applied 12 times and NEVER an interview

In other news, it rained here today (and will rain tomorrow and over the weekend) -- we're still gonna have drought issues, tho.

Waddle Bro

Omfg I wonder if they have those benefits here. Do want