The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

^He is/was Gamer4250 btw

I'm doing good. You?

Greg

triforced1

Can I still do this even though I've been on here for a couple years?

ETFROXX

No. You're forbidden. It's against the rules. You shall be damned.

I don't see why not.

triforced1

Cool. *completely oblivious*

I'm Johnny, I live in Katy, Texas for all you stalkers out there, I'm in 10th grade and have been playing piano for 10 years or so. I hope to get a degree in Film or Music Composition at University of Washington...and...yeah. I'm working on a couple arrangements. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy VI, or any Final Fantasy before XI.

ETFROXX

WELCOME TO HELL NSM.

I need to stop trying to be funny.

Welcome.

Jamaha

spitllama

Burn

I'm "spit"... I actually hate llamas, and I'm off to Michigan for college next year. I've been playing piano for 10 years and would like to transcribe/arrange to contribute to ninsheet, but have little no experience :'(
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Awesome! I used to live in Michigan! I used to live in Monroe, Michigan, specifically. It's at the southeastern edge of MI.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I'll be in Hillsdale (little less than 2 hours away from there). Why did you leave? Michigan --> Georgia is a big jump
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Because Georgia is where the cooler people are.  8)
Erm, besides Nebraska of course.

Also shoushm is from ohio so I have to hold a grudge against you. Don't take it personally.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 26, 2011, 05:04:43 PMBecause Georgia is where the cooler people are.  8)
Erm, besides Nebraska of course.

Also shoushm is from ohio so I have to hold a grudge against you. Don't take it personally.
The West Coast is instantly cool, no matter what you're comparing it to.

Dudeman

Unless you live in the Pacific Northwest... >:( rain.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Quote from: Dudeman on July 26, 2011, 07:46:37 PMUnless you live in the Pacific Northwest...  ;D rain.
*fixed

(One of my primary moving factors to move to Seattle/Kirkland/Mercer Island/Bellevue)

triforced1

:D I used to live in Kirkland. Great stuff there.