Updater Position

Started by Brassman388, May 14, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I never said you in particular.  Learn to read.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Brassman388

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 19, 2009, 04:47:28 PMI never said you in particular.  Learn to read.

Technically, I'm the one who made the topic. So I could only assume so.

KefkaticFanatic

If I said OP: or Brass:, then you could assume so.  People never speak to the original poster without specifying it, unless they're the first or second reply.  Or it's a general discussion on a film or something like that.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Alrighty, Thanks for the tip. You are forgiven.

MasterPenguin

You could try logging into the chat and get to know everybody.

SuperFireKirby

Master Penguin is back! And I still can't beat the last level in Jumping!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

He's been in the chat for a long while.

me irl
[close]

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 19, 2009, 04:10:28 PMWhy do these random new people keep begging for high positions?

That is the best way to make it so you NEVER receive any power.

I hate ambition also.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

Sauce. You are also classified as a random noob.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Pot calling the kettle black... >_>

SuperFireKirby

Are you calling me new? I haven't been on here as long as you but I'm still one of the oldest active NSM members in the forums.

Jamaha

This topic has become a bit too nasty.

For your information, there are no qualifications. I'll just pick whoever I'd find a good updater.