The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on February 21, 2013, 06:33:20 AMI'm going to have to get a 3ds once Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out, and I want to get Pokemon X.
I also wanted to try out Fire Emblem Awakening too.
BLAH I HAVE NO MONEY
For us, that's the disadvantage of owning both a Nintendo console and Playstation console, and with the PS4 coming out rather soon (decisions, decisions)...
We still don't have a Wii U, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Everybody!  Sheikah's hosting a TWG and we need four more players!

It'd be great if a few more people could go sign up!   Even if you haven't played a game before, it's great fun and we'd love to have you.

Welp, there's my ad campaign, Sheikah.  Pretty lame. >_>

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 21, 2013, 03:18:05 PMEverybody!  Sheikah's hosting a TWG and we need four more players!

It'd be great if a few more people could go sign up!   Even if you haven't played a game before, it's great fun and we'd love to have you.

HEY! LISTEN!

I've already signed up, so...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 21, 2013, 03:18:05 PMEverybody!  Sheikah's hosting a TWG and we need four more players!

No no no. That's no way to do a plug.  You do it with a big music number!
PLAY MY GAME!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

The link is broken too.  Says I'm forbidden to access it.  The site threatened to eat my children.  Not cool, dude.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

You know, it always seems as if guests are browsing mostly rather old topics; I just don't get it: how are they able to access them with what seems to be ease, and why?? :P Who are these people!?!? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2013, 10:04:02 PMYou know, it always seems as if guests are browsing mostly rather old topics; I just don't get it: how are they able to access them with what seems to be ease, and why?? :P Who are these people!?!? :P
The future of us. Many of us joined, being these strange guests at first, because they either wanted just a simple arrangement, or noticed the closely-knit community that we have formed here on NSM. I love all you guys, and who says that any one of these guests don't want in on the K-love?

EDIT: Weirdly coincidental, yet unintentional: KLOVE is a christian radio station that I listen to. /notintendedtobesimilar
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

So you're all going to think: "DrP has come back from the grave" (or some other form of reemergence)

My crazy busy life has taken a short break and I've been thinking about all of you.

I wrote a nice letter explaining a bit why I've been gone.

Lemme just say: the older you get, the more responsibility you get and therefore the busier you get.

How's everyone been?

blueflower999

I could never be a vegetarian. Meat is my life.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

I've always described myself as a carnivore ever since I was really young.
At least I don't deceive myself into thinking I could ever go vegetarian like most people.

And monsieur Pamplemousse, you messed up your code.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DrP

It's actually quite easy..

I just find other things to eat.

ANd I have bacon in my fridge, and that's tempting.

Nebbles

My sister was supposed to take me out to dinner tonight since my parents have something else to attend to and I was gonna hang out with her and stuff

but instead she and my other sister are off hanging out and like

okay i'll stay at home and order pizza and be alone thank
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Am I the only one who doesn't like Dark world from LoZ A link to the past?

blueflower999

You mean the song?

Probably. It's my favorite Zelda song so far.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999