News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sir Dino

thanks for the suggestion! I think thats what i'll do, although i've never tried arranging for the drums before... but i'll give it a shot! :)

Dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And it's safe for work...

Ruto

Writing your postcards...if you still want one, you can still ask. I'll be here for another 2 weeks :D

Anyway I don't have white out and I found out afterwards I put things on the wrong line for Canadia addresses. I hope you have human postal workers :( And not stupid human ones to boot.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 16, 2012, 02:29:01 PM
I've watched this, liek, 15 times since you posted it. It's beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Get it? It's a euphemism. They're talking about a boat, but it sounds like they're talking about your.....
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 16, 2012, 08:25:15 AMWondering which instrument is best to go along side in a duet of pokemart theme.. hm...

I'd vote saxophone
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 16, 2012, 08:25:15 AMWondering which instrument is best to go along side in a duet of pokemart theme.. hm...
Theremin.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sir Dino

Whoa, I could never be able to arrange something for a theremin!  :o Wish I could though.. I tried the drums, but... I have too much of a sensitive ear.. (sensative as in sharp or loud noises bother me, not sensative as in good hearing, but I do have both :) ). So I think i'll go with saxaphone :D

spitllama

*sensitive

And I second the drumset idea
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sir Dino

thanks spelling nazi spitllama. :)

wait, wt-? what was I thinking!? I can't arrange the pokemart theme of R/S/E!! I think i'll try the HG SS version of mart theme... too bad NSM doesn't have a piano sheet of that I can use for reference..

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Going to a Norwegian Constitution Day party this evening. Should be fun.

You betcha!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012