News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What car do you drive?

Started by ZeldaFan, March 07, 2011, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

What kind of car do you drive? Or if you don't have a car, just describe your transportation.

I drive a 94 Toyota Celica GT. It's pretty cool. I bought it in October for $1300. It has a spoiler, tinted windows, a sunroof, 18" wheels and a short-throw shifter.
Pretty awesome looking, although it could use a paint job.
Here's a pic of one (not my car)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Roz~

98 Honda Civic.
I'll post a pic of my car when that stupid snowstorm (40 cm of snow in one day, really? ;~;) is over.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

DrP

2004 Audi A4 1.8T

I'll post a photo when I get home in a few weeks!

Offkey

My transport looks very much like:

American kids, all having their own car :(. Not much of a problem though, even if I had a car I'd barely use it.

@Zeldafan: pretty nice car for that price to be honest (ye I know that pic isn't your car but it should look similar right ^^)
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

FallenPianist

Nissan Versa 2007
Too lazy to post a pic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

@ZF Tinted windows in Utah?!  For shame.  Also, Toyota buddies.
@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Mine looks exactly like that, except it's a two door.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't own one myself, but I when I drive I take an '03 Acura MDX.

Sometime soon my dad will teach me to drive stick so I can drive his Mini :D

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2011, 03:33:58 PM@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Sometimes the hood falls off.

Nakah

universe-X

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2011, 03:33:58 PM@ZF Tinted windows in Utah?!  For shame.  Also, Toyota buddies.
@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Mine looks exactly like that, except it's a two door.
Toyota buddies yeah! Is that an Echo?
I bought the car in Vegas... so yeah, tinted windows ha.

Oh and I forgot to mention, my car's manual. Heck yeah  8)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Quote from: Offkey on March 07, 2011, 02:42:55 PMAmerican kids, all having their own car :(. Not much of a problem though, even if I had a car I'd barely use it.

Well, everything out here is much more spread out. Its a nice 10 mi drive to a good grocery store, 30 mi to the nearest Target.

And for my car, I got a massive deal... It was $9,800 (and its worth $15,300)... I spent seven years saving up for it (even though I got a large amount after graduation and I bought the car in August).

I would use a bike, but my brakes are broken and theres so much you can put in a bike, especially when you buy food for 4 college guys (including myself)

Cobraroll

Yay for not getting any certificates in the military, like the other 85% of my troop (out of us 22, 14 drive trucks, 2 drive wheel loaders, and 3 drive terrain cars).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: Nakah on March 07, 2011, 04:13:21 PMSame here. DX or LX? What color?

Mine's grey. Not too sure if it's DX or LX though, never really checked. x) I'll edit mah post after I check it out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.