News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 18, 2011, 06:03:48 PMOKAY, HERE ARE MY LIST OF PET PEEVES:
PEOPLE WITH USERNAMES THAT
- HAVE LESS THAN SIX CHARACTERS
- HAVE MULTIPLE CAPITAL LETTERS
- HAVE TWO REPEATED AND JUXTAPOSITED LETTERS SUCH AS 'bb' OR 'XX' OR 'ss' OR 'nn'
- HAVE 9 LETTERS OR END IN '09'

Kay, that should cover just about everybody here! (Except me, of course.) :)
YES!! HAH!!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

BLAH FINE WHATEVER.

But I agree with all of your pet peeves, and I'm having trouble remembering any peeves worth sharing.
One that's not really worth sharing is that I hate getting tickled on the chin. Rather than laughing, I punch them in the face. :|
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

How about video game characters? What are some video game characters that drive you insane? For me, it's the Dog from Duck Hunt. Ugh! I can't stand him! Laughing in my face... GET A LIFE DOG. >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

universe-X

When a couple points out that "U and I are next to each other on the keyboard" and I have to point out the "JK" right under it.

ETFROXX

Why do you have to point out my initials?  ???

Nebbles

The people who upload like 5000 pictures of them per day. Okay, we know what you look like. Especially the ones that are all "deep" and "mysterious" with the BS emo crap posted underneath. UGH.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

OH. WHEN GIRLS FEEL THE NEED TO POST PICTURES OF THEM IN THEIR BIKINIS. AND WHEN GUYS POST PICTURES OF THEMSELVES SHIRTLESS. :| AM I SUPPOSE TO BE TURNED ON BY THAT OR IS YOUR FACE JUST THAT AWFUL.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 19, 2011, 02:12:31 PMAND WHEN GUYS POST PICTURES OF THEMSELVES SHIRTLESS. :|
These are also always taken in the mirror with a smartphone with the douchiest face possible.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

And usually have some ridiculous caption about how "ripped" they are.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

PRECISELY.

I like my guys scrawny anyway. ;) ;) ;)

I'm serious.

blueflower999

Umm... Let's not get all romantic here.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

People who don't like it when other people get all romantic seriously piss me off.

master_gamer38

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 19, 2011, 03:06:03 PMPRECISELY.

I like my guys scrawny anyway. ;) ;) ;)

I'm serious.

Hey me too.

Err, wait. <_<
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on July 19, 2011, 03:43:08 PMPeople who don't like it when other people get all romantic seriously piss me off.
This is the internet. You shouldn't be flirting with people on the internet. At least in my opinion.
Bulbear! Blueflower999