News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Awesome! I have a band!

Started by Zintendo, November 07, 2009, 11:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zintendo

My friend jeff said i play piano good, and he plays guitar good, and we both decided to find more members to form a band.  That was like two months ago.  We now have a Guitarist, Rythm Guitarist, Singer, Keyboardist, Drummer, and we need to find someone to play bass.
We will mostly play music originally preformed by The Beatles, and some other bands, and our own music.  Right now I have to learn "Let if Be" which is awesome.  Why am I telling you this?  Our group doesn't have a band name.  I would like to make a website concerning the band, but I can't give it a url If i don't know the band's name.  None of us can think of anything, and as soon as we do it's a lame idea.

So yeah, think hard about it, Something short, sweet, and to the point. 

For anyone that's wondering, yes I deleted my account, and decided to make another one. there.

And it's impossible to eat 6 Saltine crackers in 55 seconds, ive been trying it for the past week. 

Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Zintendo

awe man i was really counting on you guys...   All I can think of is "The Smoothies" lol oh well we are going to have a bad band name and i will blame all of you in every single future post i make :O how will you ever live with that guilt?  

universe-X

What about something original?

Like Xejin, or Volcanic Ice or, I dunno, Bloo Cheese.

The Smoothies? What are you, retarded?

Zintendo

The Smoothies? What are you, retarded?
[/quote]

the smoothies is a reference to how our band is filled with people of different ethnicities, and we all like different music and play different music.  I don't think bloo cheese will relate to us like Smoothies would.  

Metallica=Heavy Metal
Nine inch nails makes me think wierd, and their music IS wierd.

But then most bands just have cool names that seemingly have nothing to do with the band.  Aerosmith and The Who might be good examples.

A+ for effort

SuperFireKirby

I personally think a direct kind of band name sounds better.
I just came up with this but I think it would suit a melting pot kind of band pretty well. How about,
The Kings of Every Culture. I think its catchy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!