News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 12, 2017, 08:34:56 PMI like adventures
I dislike company
... I like adventures of the mind. Does... does that count?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2017, 08:10:18 PMum it's more like a few people are by happenstance going to be in seattle during the summer, it's not a question of inclusivity

Why, are you gonna be in Seattle this Summer?
...no... :(

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 12, 2017, 08:29:55 PMVacations are great but going with family sucks hard
TRUTH. I FEEL THAT AND
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 12, 2017, 08:33:34 PMmy parents are very controlling

it's bad to even be in the same room as them for too long

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 12, 2017, 08:39:13 PM... I like adventures of the mind. Does... does that count?
Those are fun. Speaking of adventures of the mind, I've entertained the whole dimensional analysis hypothesis thing a bit more and expanded it somewhat. Part of it makes sense.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2017, 08:10:18 PMum it's more like a few people are by happenstance going to be in seattle during the summer, it's not a question of inclusivity
That's probably healthier. I wanted a meet a while ago but it's best to just have happenstance groups when people are within close proximities of one another, I suppose. Besides, you wouldn't want to hear me say Dudeman as it loses all cool-soundingness haha.

but srsly if ur ever in lndon m8
innit

braix

i mean im leaving for korea as soon as the school year ends
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AmpharosAndy

innit

mikey

I keep seeing posts by this dude with the most obnoxious pikachu avatar and I want to slap him
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 14, 2017, 03:39:02 PMI keep seeing posts by this dude with the most obnoxious pikachu avatar and I want to slap him
Heh, I first read that as though you meant Dude had a Pikachu avatar and I was so confused.

In other news,
I've been looking through all my old posts. XDDDDD ughhhh why did I make such a big fool of myself??

Oh wait, I still do
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Why did you make such a fool of yourself E. Gadd?  :o
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Because I joined on a whim & had no idea what I was doing concerning musicing. X'D
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 14, 2017, 06:52:37 PMBecause I joined on a whim & had no idea what I was doing concerning musicing. X'D
I just joined because you said it was cool  8) otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever found all this
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

._. I've been logged in for 21 days and 8 hours. What am I doing with my life? XDDD
Eh, probably something good.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 15, 2017, 08:23:09 AM._. I've been logged in for 21 days and 8 hours. What am I doing with my life? XDDD
Eh, probably something good.

"Probably"?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Hmm... you're right, NSM is a good place to be. Except on Taco Tuesdays
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]