News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Dragon Quest IX)

Started by K-NiGhT, January 04, 2012, 08:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Triple post time!

Hey if we could get someone to make a big medley of all the songs when we're done (in the order they appear in-game) we could make a performance video...just like an unofficial one that i could send to concerto...then we could get more done :O!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on February 12, 2012, 07:49:56 AMFinally someone with the balls to do that credits song O.O (no offense to anyone else, just was wondering when someone would claim it xD)

Edit: Btw Deku, can i take the ones you've done and put them in my dropbox? It'd be easier i think.

If you want. Those versions probably won't end up on the site anyway, I'll probably make some changes before then.

K-NiGhT

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on February 12, 2012, 08:19:14 AMHey guys, would someone please take this? I can't seem to find the rhythms on it :P (or learn how to spell rhythm D:)
Help would be appreciated.

I'm getting a 404 error on this one.

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 04, 2012, 08:01:31 PMAn Optional Idea would be to have someone make an entire medley of these songs. Then through the magic of video editing, we could have everyone do their arrangments, record them, and i could make a video of it :D it's BRILLIANT!
Added this to the front post. What does everyone think?

The Deku Trombonist

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

The links have ALL been fixed. Apparently, Dropbox doesn't like it when I organize my stuff.

K-NiGhT

insaneintherain

Could I help?

Edit: And make my name BLUE...

K-NiGhT

insaneintherain

Alright. I've finished Evening in the Village, but I'm having problems with the formatting. I have a good PDF and .XML file of the files I have, but when I import the XML file into Finale Notepad (which I just use for conversions), I can't resize the music at all to make it look pretty. By any chance, could I send you the MUS file which I've produced with Finale Notepad and the PDF, produced with Musescore?