News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Kaphita's Space Travel Project Sheets

Started by Kaphita, May 05, 2022, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaphita

Hi! Haven't been active in a while, just submitting an old unfinished sheet after Lat bumped me haha. Sheet is in the dropbox!

To the Moon - Having Lived [OST]

Latios212

Hello :)

This is great overall, the notes and rhythms are there. A few suggestions/corrections:
- The A on beat 2 of m. 13 should be up one octave and in the right hand. Same for the E on beat 3 of m. 16
- m. 15 LH should just be an Fmaj7 root position (you don't have to tie over the C from the previous measure)
- LH chord in m. 16 missing an F on bottom
- Beat 1 of m. 17 RH is missing a C grace note before it
- The second chord in m. 17 is missing a C on bottom
- Fermata over the last chord?
- I think cross-staffing for m. 5-6 would feel quite natural. Something like this:
You cannot view this attachment.

I or someone else can help you make the changes in Finale, just let me know! Also I have no idea why, but for some reason the 8va above m. 7 won't stay raised when I raise it...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Kaphita

Late reply oops. Thank you for the feedback!

- done
- not entirely convinced of the voicing, I definitely think there should be an F(4) on top, unless i'm hearing an overtone uh
- done
- done
- done
- done
- done

Also I still prefer staff text above the system, but am down for a third opinion
ty for feedback ^^

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on May 06, 2022, 07:44:26 PM- m. 15 LH should just be an Fmaj7 root position (you don't have to tie over the C from the previous measure)
Quote from: Kaphita on May 21, 2022, 08:54:55 AM- not entirely convinced of the voicing, I definitely think there should be an F(4) on top, unless i'm hearing an overtone uh
I'm pretty sure about this, but we can get the next updater to double check!

Quote from: Kaphita on May 21, 2022, 08:54:55 AMAlso I still prefer staff text above the system, but am down for a third opinion
I thought it was easier to read the tempo changes between the staves so they won't potentially get missed above the 8va, but it's fine, I changed it!

Quote from: Kaphita on May 21, 2022, 08:54:55 AMty for feedback ^^
You're welcome :) I updated the file (and generated a PDF so you can check if I messed up anything) and moved it to approved!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Clean sheet.  I don't have much to say.

I would also prefer the molto rit in between the staves in bar 8.  I'm less bothered about the a tempo in 11 but if you want them to match then sure.  Not that big a deal though.

I hear bar 15 as it currently is.

Will accept whenever you respond about bars 8/11.

Kaphita

Down to move both texts between the staves for consistency since you two both prefer! Is there anything else?

(also @Libera: I don't know if you remember, but you gave me feedback on this sheet like 3.5 years ago. I didn't really touch it until Lat bumped me recently and then I clean up a bunch of things, so I'm glad I've improved between then and now haha ^^)

Latios212

Quote from: Kaphita on May 24, 2022, 03:17:21 PMDown to move both texts between the staves for consistency since you two both prefer!
I got the files for ya~

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Awesome, accepted!

Quote from: Kaphita on May 24, 2022, 03:17:21 PM(also @Libera: I don't know if you remember, but you gave me feedback on this sheet like 3.5 years ago. I didn't really touch it until Lat bumped me recently and then I clean up a bunch of things, so I'm glad I've improved between then and now haha ^^)

Wow yeah I thought it looked familiar.  It's great to see it finally getting on the site.