[GBA] Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version - "Battle! (Brendan/May)" (Replacement) by Lat

Started by Zeta, April 27, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Battle! (Brendan/May)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 20, 2016, 05:50:45 AMNice done!

I'd keep the layer 3 notes, I think those are the most important. And maybe remove all the other notes in the other layers. I can't see how it can be reasonably playable. Maybe keep the first and the third note in layer 1.

After playing with it a bit, the layer 3 notes sound cool but I think the layer 1 F-E-F-E sound more important. Think this works?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

In measure 10, the last note in the right hand is a quarter note. Do you think there should be fingerings one the sixteenth notes at 44 in the right hand? I know other songs don't do this but some people (me) would use a song like this to learn how to play repeated notes fast with one hand and if they don't have a teacher to teach them, fingerings would help.

Latios212

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 27, 2016, 06:09:15 PMIn measure 10, the last note in the right hand is a quarter note. Do you think there should be fingerings one the sixteenth notes at 44 in the right hand? I know other songs don't do this but some people (me) would use a song like this to learn how to play repeated notes fast with one hand and if they don't have a teacher to teach them, fingerings would help.

Thanks for the feedback! Fixed the quarter note, and fingerings won't hurt there so why not.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta