ETF can draw? Maybe?

Started by ETFROXX, September 22, 2010, 05:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

It looks like a drawn line huh!

fingerz

It does! You're a very talented artist. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

fingerz

That's okay! :D
Wish I could draw that well.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I love all of these. Just wait--you have to go through high school right now, with idiot boys leaving you for other girls who are nowhere near as smart and talented as you are... but when it comes down to it, you have more talent than anyone you know, and will do far better in the real world.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

fingerz

There are many things in life that help relax and give mental peace.

Music
Drawing
Nothing

I love all of those. :)

HugoMeister

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 08, 2011, 07:54:25 AMI love all of these. Just wait--you have to go through high school right now, with idiot boys leaving you for other girls who are nowhere near as smart and talented as you are... but when it comes down to it, you have more talent than anyone you know, and will do far better in the real world.

GUY ALERT

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

Your Houndour is amazing! I wanna fist bump it because it looks like so many of my friends calling me "dudeeee"

You're an amazing artist and I just wanna let you know that all the drama in high school is just dumb and leads to a dead end. you'll excel in college and you will do great things, I just know it! You have great talent that can be used for greatness and it will get you places! :D

fingerz

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 10, 2011, 11:14:20 PMYour Houndour is amazing! I wanna fist bump it because it looks like so many of my friends calling me "dudeeee"

Hehe yessss.

Jub3r7

I couldn't see the rip at all until until you held it separated in front of the camera. :P

Also fist bunp.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 10, 2011, 11:05:45 PMGUY ALERT

Nowai.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 10, 2011, 11:14:20 PMYour Houndour is amazing! I wanna fist bump it because it looks like so many of my friends calling me "dudeeee"

You're an amazing artist and I just wanna let you know that all the drama in high school is just dumb and leads to a dead end. you'll excel in college and you will do great things, I just know it! You have great talent that can be used for greatness and it will get you places! :D

Thankee. :)

*FIST BUMP*

Jub3r7

Wait is that how it ripped? lolol.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Actually I'm kinda rough on my eraser....

;)