News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I personally think killing JDmeks and leaving it at that is best for us. We don't want to be too murderous in case we kill any specials or whatnot. I'd also suggest a steering on dude or fank since they seem to be close to Kman (our seer) and it's never good thinking you can trust someone when you really can't!!

My reason for JDmeks is that he's been probably more inactive (more than olimar) than anyone else, but has replied to Pms people have sent him and if he is doing a lot of Pming to his wolf partner, Bird would see no reason to replace him, thus olimar was replaced instead.

Toby

@bds Okay, sounds fair. What about me and dude?

Toby

And if you're able to come online, you're able to come to the chat! Get in here guys, I won't be in here for long!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on January 12, 2014, 04:31:25 PM@bds Okay, sounds fair. What about me and dude?
More of a joke (because of the earlier misinterpretation), but you/Dude are also a little suspicious, but not as much as Verm/Nocturne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Suspicion List! I hate making these, so apologies if some of it seems incoherent.

1. The_Subjective_Thought-- Human. Dead. Medium

2. spitllama-- Human. Bestest in the game

3. BlackDragonSlayer-- Likely human. I agree with his opinion of the seer claim. He also guessed correctly (I think) in believing that Nocturne's PM was a reaction test. Has seemed very set on killing Verm for this entire game, though...

4. Mashi-- Unknown. Dead. Really didn't say much up to his death. Claimed wolf assassin and quickly reversed things, brushing it off like a fake claim. I think it was a false claim. But I also do not see any reason to revive him atm.

5. vermilionvermin-- Likely human. Unlike BDS, I am actually not suspicious of verm for that first post regarding the role PM question. Seemed legit. Encouraged the medium claim, which I think was a good idea (too bad it wasn't used -_-). In the recent spoof with Nocturne, he was attempting to piece together Nocturne's wolfiness with insufficient evidence. Would like to hear more about their talk.

6. NocturneOfShadow-- Unknown. Sent himself on a goose chase because he suspected Verm. I am hesitant to call either of them a wolf at this point and would like to be present when Verm asks Nocturne his extra questions. Also a new player that I can't read :(. Kman apparently trusts him though (Kman if you could vouch and explain that'd be great).

7. Dude-- Likely wolf. He first suggested that the medium claim, which is well and good. However, I'm completely clueless as to why he was willing to tell Nocturne that Verm also sent the PM to him. He never decided to elaborate on this either. It also seems like he's very eager to kill players. He never really explained why he thought Mashi's claim was real, and quickly voted for Verm when he voted to revive Mashi (again, with little explanation). Vagueness is vague.

8. Kman96-- Human. Seer.

9. k-NiGhT-- Unknown. Dead. Inactive and killed to avoid taking out a more active player.

10. fank009-- Likely Human. Idk where he came from or where he joined but I like this guy. Had a logical explanation for why to revive greg, even before Mashi was revealed to be red. Supported the seer claim, which is meh... I do agree, however, with his opinion that Nocturne and Verm likely had a miscommunication and suspected each other.

11. Greg-- Likely human. Supported the medium claim. Promptly died. Very likely woofed (see my past post here)

12. JDMEK5-- Unknown. New player that I can't read. Also hasn't posted much cause he learnin'. Never explained why he decided to break the Kitb last phase and vote Dude. If you could please explain this, that'd be great JDMEK. Option for megakiller target or lynching

13. Olimar12345 -> FireArrow-- Unknown. Not much to go off of. Option for megakiller target or lynching

14. Toby-- Unknown. Can't follow his logic most of the time... Voted for Knight without really... knowing why he was doing it. Option for megakiller target or lynching
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on January 12, 2014, 05:18:11 PM6. NocturneOfShadow-- Unknown. Sent himself on a goose chase because he suspected Verm. I am hesitant to call either of them a wolf at this point and would like to be present when Verm asks Nocturne his extra questions. Also a new player that I can't read :(. Kman apparently trusts him though (Kman if you could vouch and explain that'd be great).
I DID trust Nocturne a few days ago, but thanks to Verm's revealing post the next day, my eyes were opened to a possible suspicion I had not gathered, so I'm currently on the fence about Nocturne.

I will say that the alliance organizing is going quite well. I'm not sure what else I SHOULD say without giving to much away to the wolfies, but there will definitely be a small, secret group of humans who other downtrodden humans can look to for help. Good luck finding them, I suppose. Maybe they'll find you! :D

As for tonight's seering, do I have any suggestions?
Party Hard!
[close]

fank009

Quote from: spitllama on January 12, 2014, 05:18:11 PM10. fank009-- Likely Human. Idk where he came from or where he joined but I like this guy.

I was surfing for sheet music, came upon this site, saw the TWG board (shuddered for a moment) played a game then never turned back. I've been playing here since TWG 54 (or was it 53? im not quite sure.) If you want to do some readings be my guest.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

spitllama

I mean, I'm vouching for a Dude lynching, so I'd be happy with a seering on him. Verm and Nocturne are obviously second. Tier 3 would be players 12-14.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

Spoiler
1. Master Wolf Shaman - Wolf seered green. Also has seer powers.
2. Wolf Corpse Mangler - At any point in the game, has the ability to mangle a corpse preventing it from coming back to life or communicating with/through the medium. Two uses. Manglings are announced publicly.

3. Wolf Assassin - Makes a second wolfing each night phase separate from the Master Wolf and Corpse Mangler's wolfing. Can freely communicate with dead players.
4. Traitor-Shaman - Doesn't count for the wolves. Has seer powers. Every day phase, can create a message to be posted in the thread.

5. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
6. Megakiller - Vigilante. Power only works on nights 1 and 2. Must kill someone on those nights or else he dies. If that player would die through other means (e.g. the wolves are already wolfing that person, or if the other Megakiller submits their kill PM first) the Megakiller dies.
7. Medium - Can freely talk to dead players via PM. Can also sacrifice this ability to allow one dead player to freely communicate in the thread (without voting). This is canceled if the dead player's corpse gets mangled.
8. Seer - Just an ordinary seer. Can sacrifice seering for one night phase to find out how many wolves are left in the game.
9. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
10. Angel - Can revive one lynched player after death. If the other Angel dies first, becomes an ordinary human. Thinks he's a human, finds out who he is after death.
11. Millwright - Thinks he's a human.
12. Herring - Thinks he's a human.
13. Human
14. Human

---

Other Important Information

On Days 1 and 2, players vote on who should be lynched as well as which player (who died in the last night phase) should be brought back to life. Wolf powers (on each sub-team) are pooled. This includes those of the traitor. So if the traitor dies, the Wolf Assassin gets totem and seer powers. If one wolf fails to submit a PM for their powers, the other wolf on that team can do so. The Human and Megakiller PMs were done through BCC.

Order of Operations:
Night Phase: Seering->Wolf Kills->Megakiller Kills->Corpse Mangling->Revives/Medium Bringing Back Player
Day Phase: Revive Vote->Lynch->Mangling->Medium Bringing Back Player
[close]

STORY TBD

---

1. The_Subjective_Thought MANGLED!!
2. spitllama
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Mashi
5. vermilionvermin
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Dude MANGLED!!
8. Kman96
9. k-NiGhT
10. fank009
11. Greg
12. JDMEK5
13. Olimar12345 -> FireArrow
14. Toby

---

GAME OVER. HUMANS WIN.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

Doodle was Seer and we forgot to lock this, whoops!!!