News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Piano help please

Started by xexo, June 03, 2008, 06:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xexo

:) ok ive been playing since september (i teach myself) anyway on one song N64 bomb om battle field  there are notes that are played on both the right hand and the left so how do i play them insted of playing the right hand go an octave down wich doesnt sound right.

thanks in advance
35C0

Palagerini

nah u have to hands to play 2 different parts... it takes so time to get used to playing two different parts but it makes the music sound cooler.. what a coincidence because i'm making another bob-omb battlefield sheet... cause i'm not to fond of his =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

xexo

what do you mean by to dif parts? i can play with 2 hands ......im not that much of a noob lol ;D

Palagerini

wait... what are u asking? where u askin like why there's a bass and treble part on one sheet?  ???
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Dihan

Do you mean when two notes of the same value overlap?

xexo

yes like when there are the same notes ive tryed to play but it sounds wierd

any way ill explain better tomotow to late here in spain c ya

Requiem

If two hands are playing the same note, just pick a hand to play it with (whichever hand is easier for you ;D). I also wouldn't learn the Bob-omb Battlefield on the site because of how it's arranged. I'd wait for a cleaner version since the current one has problems. :P

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Palagerini

i have a revised one on my page lol =P. cause i too tryed to play it... and it's wierd...
<ktp753>ouch.

xexo