News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Haha yeah it is. I mean the lady clearly has issues. And her husband has no balls at all. Poor employees...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Lol, so I plugged in my WiiU for the first time in months yesterday, because Super Metroid was on sale for $0.30.
That has been the most excited I have been to play my WiiU so far. How sad. :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on May 15, 2013, 03:16:25 PMSo I just heard about the Kitchen Nightmares' finale drama. Holy crap it's entertaining.

Yea I watched it last night, it was in no way overhyped.  Those people are actually just psychotic.  There's none of that being fake and acting up there, they are just straight up crazy.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 16, 2013, 03:18:06 PMLol, so I plugged in my WiiU for the first time in months yesterday, because Super Metroid was on sale for $0.30.
That has been the most excited I have been to play my WiiU so far. How sad. :P

Haha the main reason I want a Wii U is so I can replay Super Mario Galaxy 2 (as well as the not-yet-released EarthBound). My regular Wii is so screwed up. I just found $90 in my room (it was a great surprise) so with some other money I saved up, I'm almost there, but I don't know if I should go for it or not.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I'll be in NYC tomorrow. The only reason I'm saying this is because last time I didn't and I got yelled at :P

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 16, 2013, 07:57:46 PMI'll be in NYC tomorrow. The only reason I'm saying this is because last time I didn't and I got yelled at :P
*winks at Ruto, Mashi and Saria*

MaestroUGC

Just recorded episode 1-5 of "Let's Play Super Mario 64".

Get hyped.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Watch out, Nintendo is going to monetize on that.

MaestroUGC

Only if I accept money for it, which I have no intention on doing so.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Ricky

So I took a walk in the neighbourhood like I usually do lately because of the nice weather and things went on as usual until two kids probably in the ages of 11 to 13, one on a bike and the other on a longboard, show up. The kid on the longboard stops a little distance after he passes (the kids and I were going in opposite directions) and says something that can be roughly translated as "Such a dork" or "What a dork". I ignore them and keep walking. I didn't really get offended by what they said but what is more worrying is that they said it.

Firstly, I'm 21 so it's not like I'm anywhere close to their age and this is just some bullying; It's kids saying offensive things to a stranger (I at least didn't recognize them). It was clearly intended for me to hear as they didn't try to say it quietly between themselves but said it quite loud and the longboard kid did stop. Secondly, why are they saying rude things to a stranger. Yes, I have glasses and can look nerdy (or rather I am a technology and music nerd you could say) I guess but dork is just offensive. But either way, I suppose the longboard kid was trying to show the other kid that he's cool or something. But why offend a stranger just to show that you're cool? Are the parents bad at raising the kids or is it maybe older siblings which are a bad influence. Maybe society in general shows a lack of morals and has influenced them in a bad way. Thirdly, for their own sake they better not keep up with a such attitude. Maybe it's something that will grow away but if it doesn't then they will have to learn the hard way. Sooner or later someone will try to punish them. And if they do such things in the working life later on things will be tough for them.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Because they are 11-13.  That is your answer.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 17, 2013, 03:16:57 PMBecause they are 11-13.  That is your answer.
I wasn't like that when I was 11-13; there are plenty of people that age who wouldn't act like that. Anyone of any age could've said the same thing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber