News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Apparently a small tornado touched down in South Los Angeles today! It didn't do much, but it still did stuff.

There was this crazy fire in DTLA earlier this week!

Weird things are happening!

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Went windowshopping at Nintendo World...so many dolls D: It seems like I can only get one at the moment -.-

Spoiler

[close]

Jirachi? Or Treecko? ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

They're not cheap xD At $12.99 each, they really start adding up quick.

I don't think I took a picture of the display with the non-chibi Kanto starters, but they were there too. The ones that look more accurate to the game/anime's drawings.

The Deku Trombonist

Guys I'm famous, I'm gonna be on TV!!
(I'm only in the backing band for a televised carols by candlelight event but that still counts, right....?)

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on December 12, 2014, 08:48:14 PMWent windowshopping at Nintendo World...so many dolls D: It seems like I can only get one at the moment -.-

Spoiler

[close]

Jirachi? Or Treecko? ._.

Nintendo world is the bane of my wallet's existence

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 12, 2014, 11:15:37 PMNintendo world is the bane of my wallet's existence

Ohh...are you at least surrounded by dolls?

FierceDeity

No, but several posters, and a lot of random memorabilia at home, haha.
The first time I came was when I visited NYU before I decided to go here, so I didn't know if I'd ever be back, so I bought about $100 worth of stuff

Jompa

My Mac died, which sucks of course, but the timing could't have been worse, as I have to send inn all kinds off compositions to this music school I'm applying to tomorrow. Luckily everything is on dropbox, but this means I can't edit stuff... So apparently there is a God and he hates me.
Birdo for Smash

mikey

Quote from: Jompa on December 13, 2014, 03:29:28 PMMy Mac died, which sucks of course, but the timing could't have been worse, as I have to send inn all kinds off compositions to this music school I'm applying to tomorrow. Luckily everything is on dropbox, but this means I can't edit stuff... So apparently there is a God and he hates me.
read it as my mom died
I'm SO SORRY FOR YOU
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Well, I finished my finals! Whoever decided that the only time for me to take them was at the very end of the day and the very beginning of the next day is seriously on my shit list, but I still got A's and B's :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

dahans

I just finished my bachelor thesis in economy.... so please call me bachelor of science :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on December 15, 2014, 05:16:51 PMI just finished my bachelor thesis in economy.... so please call me bachelor of science :D

Hey, you didn't mention this earlier xD But spent all that time talking about games and that mii maker video...xD