[ARCHIVE] Braixen's Arrangements

Started by braix, February 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Bloop

Quote from: Bloop on September 29, 2014, 07:47:12 AMI SAID I WOULD GIVE FEEDBACK

-Overall, there are lots of places where the rhythm grouping is incorrect. Go here for information about what they are and how to make them correctly.
Also, try to add some staccato marks in the score. Staccato means to play a note shortly. The marking for this is under the articulation tool, it's the first one in the list.
-Add a double barline before every key change. This can be done with the measure tool.
About the key changes though, I believe the key changes to E major in measure 21, but I'm not sure about that.

-I believe the A's in measure 14 should be Bb's.
Change the D#'s, G#'s and A#'s into Eb's, Ab's and Bb's in measure 17-18. This makes it easier to read (also note: The D in the left hand should be an Eb)
Like measure 14, I believe the B's should be C's.

Also, the title has to be between parentheses. (quotation marks)
-There are loads of harmonics missing in the sheet. Take a listen to the original again and try to include them
-Your .mus file is a .musx, which can only be opened by Finale 2014. I have 2014, but other don't. Export the .musx file to a .mus file (Finale 2012; it's in the same box as exporting to midi files)

braix

Brassman388

My Finale can't open up a musx file and the link to the midi is broken.

braix

braix

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

I'm back boiz

Pokémon Gold and Silver

Viridian Forest
MID MUS MUSX PDF

I'm pretty sure the notation in the bass is wrong. halp?

Latios212

YER ALIVEEEEEEEE

you tried with the URL lol

Looking good, really! Some LH notes probably just need some staccato. Oh and in some parts of the second half, you have two tied eighths which you should rewrite as a quarter. (You can just change the timesig of the song to 4/4 and it should re-beam everything correctly)

Also the notes are squished weirdly in 10, 14, 20 and 24, just delete and re-enter them.

Probably more to come later, I'm a bit busy atm

Look out for grace notes in m. 12 and such
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

braix

Pokémon Gold and Silver

Route 11
MID MUS MUSX PDF

Arranging is a lot easier than I remembered it to be...
Anyways I need some feedback on both Viridian Forest and Route 11. I don't know where to go from here really

braix

The original post is updated with new links with fixed format stuff for all of the sheets and links to the originals on YouTube for reference

DonValentino

Quickie

- It's E maj
- Maybe try to add some articulations here and there.
- Composed by Junichi Masuda only http://vgmdb.net/album/43879

Good formatting