News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

My school is selling one of Justin Bieber's old shoes on eBay.

The current bid is $12 000.....
-

Roz~

Quote from: GaryOak on March 10, 2011, 12:17:25 AMWoo, Montreal Canadiens player broke his neck yesterday. Somehow it seems it's always Montreal whose players get badly injured. Was it...Trent Mclean or something whose throat broke years ago. And Koivu had a cancer, well it's a different thing. But if I were a hockey player, I wouldn't play in Montreal.

Ya, brothers were watching the game when it happened. T'was not a fun thing to watch. =/
Also lol @ habs fan complaining about Chara not having a suspension. They make me laugh. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Harvest on March 10, 2011, 06:32:47 AMMy school is selling one of Justin Bieber's old shoes on eBay.

The current bid is $12 000.....

People and their celebrity crushes  ::)
That kid could stop singing today and make enough money for the rest of his life by just selling his used tissues... That's just sad... -_-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

FallenPianist

Quote from: Roz~ on March 10, 2011, 06:33:27 AMAlso lol @ habs fan complaining about Chara not having a suspension. They make me laugh. :3

I think there's nothing to laugh about... Chara nearly paralysed Pacioretty for the rest of his life and the NHL says "Yeah that's all right, you can do this." This is why fans are complaining IMO.

GaryOak

Chara didn't do anything wrong, it was kinda normal situation. These things just happen sometimes. Pacioretty was just unlucky.

And yea go Ducks.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Dude

I fucking hate windows XP solitare. I just spent at least 2 hours finding a way to beat it and I still lost each time.

I miss my home computer...

universe-X

When I started cheating to win Windows Solitaire, it made every game end in a "no more possible moves" game.

H + Enter ftl :(

DrP

Im listening to my history professor talk about Heroin and Opium... "I suggest you dont try it, but if you do... youre gonna have a lot of fun"

We have a lot of fun! I love my history class!

Dude

Quote from: Dude on March 10, 2011, 04:19:14 PMI fucking hate windows XP solitare. I just spent at least 2 hours finding a way to beat it and I still lost each time.
FINALLY. I GOT IT.

Roz~

DrP

I hope Japan is alright... Looks like people are beginning to help send relief.

I woke up this morning to lots of Facebook posts about Japan.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Bad News: Japan got hit by an earthquake and lots of shit is going down.

Worse News: Reitaisai is canceled due to it. :(