News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So I realize I've been a bit of a pessimist lately. We need a super duper positive thread. THIS IS IT. Post things that made your day!

What made ETF's day today? Roz texted me telling me to have a nice day. <3

Greg

I was top of my class in a math competition... and my bro got 98 in a piano competition  ;D

Harvest

The fact that the sky has been blue and the weather reasonable has made me very happy the last few days.
-

Jub3r7

This joke from a website:

Texting Shorthand for Older Folks

We've all seen the texting shortcuts used by kids -- LOL (Laughing Out Loud), CUL8R (See You Later), etc. It's time older folks got in on the action -- yet our daily concerns are different from youngsters'.

With that, expect to start seeing these shortcuts from your older friends:

ATD - At The Doctor's
BFF - Best Friend Fell
BTW - Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
IMHO - Is My Hearing Aid On?
LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFLACGU - Rolling On Floor Laughing And Can't Get Up
and...

TTYL - Talk To You Louder
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

kirby_superstar

Bahahahaha, that was cute.

AND YES. SUNSHINE. I went out for a walk with ma frand. :D
It's so nice outside. Goodness. I can't wait until it gets even warmer.
I wanna go to Graaaand Beeeend now.

My day was made because I got miss a day at school where we were doing nothing to stay home and babysit my wittle sister.
There was a lot of treehouse on the television and I got stuff I wanted to get done, done.
Then, I went outside and enjoyed the lovely weather. ^_^
Day, you've been made.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PMSo I realize I've been a bit of a pessimist lately. We need a super duper positive thread. THIS IS IT. Post things that made your day!

What made ETF's day today? Roz texted me telling me to have a nice day. <3

<3

What made my day? ETF texted me to have a nice day too. :)
Also my friend put a "Reasons why you are likeable" sheet in my locker. She said she is going to write a new reason every day. It MMD.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I feel so out of the NSM loop. :(

What made my day? Hmmmmmm.... well I made $20. I guess that kinda made my day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Etf moved me to tears during a texting conversation last night. It was late so it made my today even though it happened yesterday.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

<3

My day was made when someone complimented me on the Chewbacca hanging from my mirror in my car. And my bobble head Jesus on the dash-board.

master_gamer38

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 15, 2011, 04:01:53 PMMy day was made when someone complimented me on the Chewbacca hanging from my mirror in my car. And my bobble head Jesus on the dash-board.

That Chewy is awesome. So is the Jesus. :D
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

My day was ruined today when I wasn't able to send a creepy message to ETF along with my friend request on Facebook. >:(

Darn you Facebook, removing the ability to creep.

But today I walked down to my local grocery story, bought a giant tub of Kozy Shack cinnamon raisin rice pudding and a 20 oz. bottle of Dr. Pepper and ate it while watch Avatar: The Last Airbender(show, not terrible movie). 1090 calories and 1 episode of avatar later, it was all gone. Greatest pudding evur.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

<3 At first I was like 'WHO THE FUCK IS THAT' then I recognized the edited picture because you posted it on vgv.

ETFROXX

kirby_superstar

I find that funny but everything about it screams un-politically correct--and that makes me uncomfortable. Lol.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SuperFireKirby

My day was just made again because ETF became my 69th friend on Facebook. ;D

That's almost as good as Kozy Shack pudding. :D