News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIII Signups

Started by davy, August 03, 2015, 03:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

when game

Dudeman
5 (55.6%)
NocturneOfShadow
3 (33.3%)
BlackDragonSlayer
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 12, 2015, 08:37:09 PM

Dudeman

Well, Liggy hasn't been online for three days. I'm hesitant to give the spot to him if he isn't able to be active. I'll shoot him a PM.

EDIT: I'll be going on vacation in about an hour, and it will be easier if I post the topic before I leave. If Liggy doesn't get back to me by then, Dude will be shunted into the final spot.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 13, 2015, 07:33:52 AMIMO we should play the simpler game given this is nsm
simple games are actually more dead than insane ones
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dudeman

Okay, here's how it's gonna go down: Dude is in the game. Dude, if you want to drop out, get in touch with Liggy and get him to take over for you. I have to start the game now.

PM's are going out. Good luck and godspeed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

How long until the next game starts up? I'm wanting to join, and I'm presuming it's too late to join this game.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

we don't have quite the TWG following that we did in the past...
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

So.... Has a game started up, or what are you implying?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

I think it's quite obvious if you were to actually read what he said.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

...Wow, I am an idiot... Anyhoo, if you need someone else to play, I'll join! It seems like an interesting game!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Just make sure you fully read the rules before jumping in. It's pretty easy to screw up big time if you don't exactly know what you're doing.

On the other hand, TWG is so dead on NSM now that there's really no point in signing up anymore but hey! For the record I'm still in if this starts up again.

EDIT: Holy cow I'm an idiot this was the signups for my game from a while ago whoops T_T

E. Gadd Industries

Well, if something ever starts up, I've signed up jic. And I did read the rules, but I'll probably reread them just to give myself more caution when playing the game (if another ever starts up)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]