FluteNinja's Arrangements

Started by FluteNinja, April 17, 2012, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluteNinja

Yay! I finally arranged something else :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

Your other links aren't working.

Anyway, for SoS, after the first six notes there are 21 triplets (7 sets). After each set it drops back down a few half steps. Also, maybe put the accel. in the middle of the second measure. Not quite sure how it got where it did?

EDIT: Scratch that. They're all eighth notes. After three eighth notes it starts itself over, but the pattern is a half step higher than last time. So  F B D  F# C D#  G C# E and so on. Still accelerating of course.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Dudeman

Since you just returned, I think it'd be fitting to give you a suggestion on Song of Soaring: would you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put in the chord at the end? It just kind of...dies.
Welcome back!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FluteNinja

Sure I will...when I get some time :P Thank you for your input :)