News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[SW] New Pokémon Snap - "Melody Player" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, March 31, 2024, 08:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: New Pokémon Snap
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Melody Player
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

Tobbeh99

Submitted a fun little tune from New pokémon snap. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Hey Tobbeh, nice to see you again :)

Notes look great! Just a couple things to mention:
- I think I'm getting something slightly slower for the tempo, around q=130?
- Please give this topic a peek since the margins are a bit lopsided at the moment. (Also it looks like the PDF export isn't matching the page dimensions of the Finale file)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Not sure about the tempo. I replayed it in finale and it sounds very close to the original, in terms of tempo.

Also tried adapting my arrangement more to the page standards. Changed some margins and the footer. But not sure how to change the header values to 0, the title and the subtitle sort of collide if I do so. So I just left it as it is.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on March 31, 2024, 11:15:09 AMNot sure about the tempo. I replayed it in finale and it sounds very close to the original, in terms of tempo.
Okay I'll leave it up to the next updater to confirm then!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on March 31, 2024, 11:15:09 AMAlso tried adapting my arrangement more to the page standards. Changed some margins and the footer. But not sure how to change the header values to 0, the title and the subtitle sort of collide if I do so. So I just left it as it is.
Thanks! Looks good, though the title height should still be set to zero. The heights of the subtitle and composer info are flexible so you can just move those down, along with the top staff, as you see fit.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

I'm also getting a tempo of q=130. 130 and 135 aren't that far apart so they sound the same, but if you play both at the same time you'll notice a difference within one or two measures already.

Aside from that I don't have much to say! You could leave out the 8va if you want, as the high F is still readable (that F is usually the border above which I'd start using 8vas), but leaving it as is is fine too ^^

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

ok. I changed the tempo to 130. But I think the 8va line is fine.

10/10 tobbeh

Bloop

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot