News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Favourite headphones?

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 25, 2009, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

What are your favourite portable headphones that you use with an mp3 player, game system, etc.? I'm trying to get some ideas as I had some Sennheiser CX300 and CX400 earbuds but they kept dying. I sent them in for a warranty exchange at least 7 times. They had great quality sound, it's just that they aren't durable at all.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

nhe, I just use those Sony's 10â,¬/13$ headphones... that are always broking --'
I just use them to listen my MP3 about 30 mins per day (not every day, but the boring ones)

Mike

I have Sennheiser CX300 and they've been the best quality and longest lasting headphones yet. Usually my headphones die within a year, I've had these for almost 2 years now. Though I've been noticing a low noise when I move the cord around, though it's only noticeable when the sound is almost silent so not a big deal yet.

KefkaticFanatic

Are they the CX300-II or just the original CX300?

me irl
[close]

Mike

No clue. Bought them in September of 07 and don't have the packaging anymore.

KefkaticFanatic

Ah.  How often do you use them?  I had used them about every day for most of the day, and they lasted a few months.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I have these Everglide gaming headphones.  I like them a lot, very comfortable.  I've had them for about a year and a half and I've started getting connection problems.  Its still fine for my pc, but anything that moves around it wont work properly.  So I have to use these ipod headphones that hurt my ears for my ipod :(

Those Sennheisers look really nice, but they are way too expensive...don't really want to spend anymore.
-

Jamaha

Currently using the iPod headphones which quite...suck. Hurt and don't stay in my ear. The older iPod headphones were way better but I guess some Georgian chick is enjoying them now.

Then I have some Logitech's â,¬30 headphones which kinda hurt my head. Someone who designed them didn't really have a clue about glasses.

Aaand I can't even use the mic of them since some genius at Apple designed it would be a great idea to implement the new MacBook Pros with line IN/OUT, not IN and OUT.

ALPRAS

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 26, 2009, 02:22:32 AMCurrently using the iPod headphones which quite...suck. Hurt and don't stay in my ear. The older iPod headphones were way better but I guess some Georgian chick is enjoying them now.

Then I have some Logitech's â,¬30 headphones which kinda hurt my head. Someone who designed them didn't really have a clue about glasses.

Aaand I can't even use the mic of them since some genius at Apple designed it would be a great idea to implement the new MacBook Pros with line IN/OUT, not IN and OUT.

You seriously are unlucky with headphones.....

Headphones hurting you head? This reminds me the Xbox260 headphones...they reaaaaaaly sucks

SirIngusBingus

For earbuds, I have a Sony pair with a Heavy Bass thing. The sound quality is awsome for earbuds, and they haven't broken yet, so...

For headphones, I like the Koss headphones, mainly because they have a volume adjust.  ;D

Gu4n

I use the Philips SBC HS520 as headphones and the ordinary iPod-earbuds.

Mike

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2009, 05:14:02 PMAh.  How often do you use them?  I had used them about every day for most of the day, and they lasted a few months.

I know, late, so stfu.

I use them like 3 to 4 hours per day when I have school. During the summer I just use them for my bike ride to work, which is like 30mins a day.

Brassman388

I use and AKG HP40 headphones when I arrange and such. For just listening, i use my pair of Phillips.