Hi, would someone help me? :)

Started by Jompa, July 23, 2012, 03:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on July 25, 2012, 01:00:41 PMI understand, but it was my understanding that Prof Layton, weren't interactive at all (?). Was I very very wrong or am I somewhat right? Never played it, so I can't tell.That doesn't mean they aren't games - the guy who introduced me to visual novels is considering them as full-worthy games, and I know there are a lot of people who agree.

It's something like a visual novel, in that the story is basically solved for you as you progress, but the gameplay is entirely solving interactive puzzles.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2012, 01:35:20 PMIt's something like a visual novel, in that the story is basically solved for you as you progress, but the gameplay is entirely solving interactive puzzles.
Well I think it should depend on the degree of interactive-ity (sucky english). But if Prof Layton counts as a video game (I really think it should), would for example Clannad -  a visual novel where your interactive gameplay decides which girl you end up with at the end - count as a video game too - and if not, where do we draw the line?
Birdo for Smash