News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Blueflower's Let's Play!

Started by blueflower999, July 06, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

As of now, I'm going to be doing a Let's Play of Pikmin 2! Hopefully I'll get this started as soon as I get a chunk of time to record. I have a dazzle capture card all set up to my TV, and so I hope to make this good! Be warned, this is my first time making a Youtube video at all, much less an LP, so I'm sorry if something goes wrong or I'm not very good at it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

What's the name of your channel?

blueflower999

"TheBlueBulbear"
Blueflower999 was already taken.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Why I can't find your channel?  :(
Send me the link.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

A short preview. And also my excuse to make a test video.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

*planning to unsub* :P

Any idea when this LP starts?

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 03, 2012, 10:57:24 AM*planning to unsub* :P

Any idea when this LP starts?
*Sigh...* I'm still trying. My capture card keeps dropping frames. I've recorded the first episode 5 or 6 times already, only to find that my card dropped thousands of frames.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

:(

Don't worry, I won't unsub. :D That should give you motivation.
Just remember:

SMILES GO FOR MILES!!! :)

blueflower999

Ugh, it seems that the only times I have to record are when I'm freakin sick. Just great. I'm thinking of making a video about how I got into video games to pass the time. I haven't always been a gamer at all. In fact, looking back, I'm surprised at my ignorance of the video game world.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 08, 2012, 01:09:16 PMbump :(
I'll try picking this up again this summer. Or maybe over a long break when I don't have homework.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ayuna