News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining Player Sign-Ups

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 02, 2013, 06:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining

Universal effect: Masks(items)
There are three masks distributed in the beginning of the game to randomly chosen players(this doesn't include the Happy Mask Salesman):
-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman
The objective of the Happy Mask Salesman is to get all the masks and have Majora's Mask dead. If he manages to do that, he wins. The game will end when Happy Mask Salesman wins.
If a player holding a mask dies, the mask automatically transfers to Happy Mask Salesman. Happy Mask Salesman can use the secondary powers of the masks that he's holding(=seer/vigi). The masks Happy Mask Salesman is holding won't be re-distributed when the cycle begins again. Can only die through a lynching. Will be told who will receive the masks in the beginning of every Night(not which masks though).
Doesn't count as a wolf or a human.

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf Can snipe a player of his choice anytime in any point of the game. One-time use.
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta. If lynched, this player can take another player down with him.

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time When masks are distributed, Link always gets a mask.
6. Tatl - Tribute During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One-time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta.
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian Cannot guard Link or self.
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human When killed, a randomly chosen, blue human will die. Knows that he's the Brutal Human.

1. blueflower999
2. the_last_sheikah
3. Jub3r7
4. vermilionvermin
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. Winter
7. MaestroUGC
8. Liggy
9. Hunter of Souls
10. Bubbles7689
11. davy
12. BlackDragonSlayer
13. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
14. shadowkirby
15. SocialFox/Yugi

Back-up Players:
1. spitllama

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Wouldn't miss it!  In!

Btw, I'm happy for you, FSM.  :)

blueflower999

I'm glad that my vote counted. It always makes me happy when that happens. ^-^
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Liggy

In.  This doesn't have any obvious flaws, and I'm pretty glad it won.

Toby

Bubbles

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!