News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

C. The only thing I like about the Super Bowl is the commercials. I find it amusing how a company will spend MILLIIONS (if not more) of dollars just to shoot a commercial for a sporting event... XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

e. TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Go Panth Go
seriously I hate the broncos
mostly because nfl fans in utah are all bandwagoners
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Is there an option for I hate everything football stands for
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yug_Guy

C. My team didn't make it, and neither of them are our rivals, so it doesn't matter to me.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 18, 2016, 09:56:36 AM#143 - Jan 18, 2016
What was one of your most memorable cut scenes from a video game?
Not sure if I'd consider it the most memorable one, but I think the scene in Borderlands 2 when you first meet Handsome Jack face-to-face leaves quite an impression: he spends the whole game taunting you with stuff like this, occasionally throws a few tough enemies at you, and just generally does stuff to mess with you from afar, and then, when you finally anger him enough to the point where he's willing to confront you... it's pretty bone-chilling.

Also a shoutout to Undertale's introduction. Really captures the tone of a classic video game intro, great, suspenseful music, and then the music transitions... BAM. Made me shake with anticipation the first and every time.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 27, 2016, 10:28:53 PM#144 - Jan 27, 2016
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
a. Broncos
b. Panthers
c. I don't care
Strong C, although I might "watch" it anyway (meaning it'll likely be on in the background just because).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

sad to see so many people not care about football
if it was a question of who deserves to win I gotta say Carolina, but I'm biased against the super manning bros.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 28, 2016, 03:48:31 PMsad to see so many people not care about football
Personally, I'm objected to the whole obsession with sports in general.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

sports are a super fun way to excercise
some of them are also fun to watch, competition ya know
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not saying sports are bad; I just don't like how people obsess over them so much (to the point of hurting other people who disagree with them).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 28, 2016, 06:22:05 PMI'm not saying sports are bad; I just don't like how people obsess over them so much (to the point of hurting other people who disagree with them).
"The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football." ~Sir Terry Pratchett