Mario Kart Wii problems

Started by ALPRAS, August 22, 2008, 06:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

For those who like to play Mario Kart Wii in the net and beat records, maybe you just noticed that some jackass have cheated the records and he made most of the tracks in less than... 1 sec.
For example, its impossible to make rainbow road in... 0:00:200 sec...
We have to make the nintendo erase his records because in this way, isnt funny beat all records because its just impossible to reach the nunber one.
Who is with me? Lets send email to nintendo to explain all of this.

kotorfanboy

I remember somebody did the samething with the Call of Duty 4 online leaderboards. The person with the most kills has like -9000 and stuff like that. Don't know if they ever fixed that. Sending nintendo and few letters, or calling some complaint line they have, might get it fixed.

KefkaticFanatic

You are both very uninformed.  This same problem happened as soon as the game was released, Nintendo has just been deleting the scores and banning their Wiis from connecting online.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

oh, well taken care of I guess. Enough wii's will be banned eventually to make them stop

Tranzlater

They are stopping it, since I've never seen those records.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Well, I play MK Wii online very times and this is the 1st time that I see a cheater in the game, but thanks for the informations of other samples with the same problem...

WiiMan96

Yeah, it has been going for a while, but it has been rare recently. Hooray for Nintendo!

Wolf

Seriously dude, I'm with you. Grumble volcano isn't a problem because you can cheat too and get the high score like how I did. But things like rainbow road or anything like this is bad.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi