News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ragster2448 on September 18, 2011, 05:50:09 AMI think Crab legs are really good, the only problem is that you have to work for it. :P It's kind of annoying when you break the leg open to find a hair of meat.

Looove crab legs but also agree that they're annoying to eat.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I was considering starting a new topic, but I discovered this before I made one... so I'll just resurrect this one instead of getting a message from Kefka that this exists!

--
I had this for lunch yesterday. It was amazing!

Nebbles

w-what is that oAo That looks delicious...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Omg how did I not know about this topic before...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 23, 2012, 12:29:46 PMSaw this.

*hearty agreements*

It comes from this restaurant called Urbane (Google: Urbane Café SLO)
IT was DELICIOUS!!

--
This is what I just made for lunch (meaning I am eating it now)

And I made the hummus today! IT IS FANTASTIC!!!

SuperFireKirby

That looks delicious. Me wants it inside me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I whipped together a good breakfast sandwich.

I made grilled cheese, tossed spiced up eggs (pepper, salt, oregano), spicy sausage and some hot sauce on it all. Best sandwich EVER

Raymondbl

Just without the hot stuff, I can't take in spicy stuff.  For me, the best is grilled cheese, fried bacon, fried eggs, mayonnaise, and with sea salt.  It's pretty much identical to the one you posted except for the hot sauce being replaced by mayonnaise.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Best breakfast: An omelet with sun-dried tomato pesto, lots of ham, shredded cheese, and mushrooms. Then put it between to pieces of wheat toast.  It's my go to when there's nothing else to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner. 

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 23, 2012, 05:30:41 PMBest breakfast: An omelet with sun-dried tomato pesto, lots of ham, shredded cheese, and mushrooms. Then put it between to pieces of wheat toast.  It's my go to when there's nothing else to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner. 

oh my god I am making this

Though I'm eh on ham so I might replace with it spicy sausage. I love spicy foods. But I WILL try this!!!

SuperFireKirby

Mmmmmmm, sausage actually sounds really good with that.

DrP

So I've been making stuff.

On Wednesday, I made a Cucumber, Radish and Cabbage salad with cilantro.... with an Apple Cider Vinaigrette! IT WAS FANTASTIC

Today, I made some Chili and Carnitas and tonight, my Chocolate Croissants came out FANTASTIC!

Pit0010

i had...APPLE PIE WITH CUSTARD...YUMMMY
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030