News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 12, 2013, 12:58:47 AMPokemon and it's stupid Roadblocking/Railroading
xD I found that hilarious. Game Freak really is really creative with it's roadblockings. Like the RageCandyBar guy and the Psyduck.

SlowPokemon

I liked that one because they were making fun of themselves.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

I've taken an interest in Pokemon-type quizzes.

The first, merely a chart based on birthdays, said I was Fire/Dark.
The second said I was Ground (Cave of Dragonflies quiz, rather lackluster...).
The third said I was Flying (exact opposite of the results, apparently :P).
The fourth said that I was Steel (probably because I said something to the effect that I had a hard shell).
The most recent said I was Dragon.

Ah, varied results... I suppose, if I could have three types, I might be Steel/Dragon/Dark (epic).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 01:57:30 AMAh, varied results... I suppose, if I could have three types, I might be Steel/Dragon/Dark (epic).
And be OHKO'd by a Mach Punch :P

On that note, I cannot believe that we haven't got a Dark/Dragon Pokemon yet. Or Psychic/Dragon. That would be epic. Most types need to be mixed with Dragon :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 08:16:38 AMAnd be OHKO'd by a Mach Punch :P

On that note, I cannot believe that we haven't got a Dark/Dragon Pokemon yet. Or Psychic/Dragon. That would be epic. Most types need to be mixed with Dragon :P
Deino/zweilous(?)/Hydreigon
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

and Latios/Latias...?

We need more Dragon/Steel pokémon!
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I think Hydreigon was really cool; I doubt they could make a cooler Pokemon with that type. I really want a Giratina-like Pokemon. That was one of the coolest Legendary designs ever, and I'd like to see a Dragon- and Ghost-type that's more easily obtainable and not banned from tournaments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2013, 12:06:53 PMI think Hydreigon was really cool; I doubt they could make a cooler Pokemon with that type. I really want a Giratina-like Pokemon. That was one of the coolest Legendary designs ever, and I'd like to see a Dragon- and Ghost-type that's more easily obtainable and not banned from tournaments.

Agreed. Also another/more Ice/Dragon's. Kyurem's just...eww.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 12:09:37 PMPrankster ability. :P
Fine. Close Combat with a Lum Berry. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 12:27:32 PMOK, Octillery with Suction Cups and Focus Blast while holding a Lum Berry. ;D
Then Thunder with Choice Specs. >:D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 12:38:05 PMThen Thunder with Choice Specs. >:D
Oh, oh, oh! Did I say Octillery? I meant Hidden Power Fighting, Soundproof Electrode, with Lum Berry. Which survives your silly Thunder/outspeeds you. :3

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 12:52:14 PMOh, oh, oh! Did I say Octillery? I meant Hidden Power Fighting, Soundproof Electrode, with Lum Berry. Which survives your silly Thunder/outspeeds you. :3
Earth Power, which is also covered by Choice Specs. ;) 150 Base Speed. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber