News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XLVI: Have it Your Way

Started by Toby, January 06, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not sure whether or not this is just coincidental, but four people voted for Liggy (Socialfox, Vermilionvermin, Bubbles7689, Spitllama). There are four wolves, who know each other.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

So mashi messaged me reminding about twg and I asked if he was a wolf and he said yes.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

wait why is it night phase stop it
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 13, 2013, 04:56:57 PMSo mashi messaged me reminding about twg and I asked if he was a wolf and he said yes.
Read my above post... :P And... it's night.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

It'd also be a good idea to send suspicion lists to Mashi tonight.

TheZeldaPianist275

vermilionvermin

Knowing what other people think about players is generally a good thing.  It gives us talking points for the day phase and generally a better idea on where people stand on most issues.  But if the wolves can get a general idea of who's suspicious and who's not, they'll wolf one of the least suspicious people.  The best way to hide those suspicions is to send suspicion lists to the least suspicious player (in this case, the person seered green).  Mashi can post them at the start of the day phase so we can discuss them.  It's also good not to wait until the day phase because if you're a human you might get wolfed, and ideas from confirmed humans are generally good things.

BlackDragonSlayer

Because he is the person we may be guarding?? And most-likely confirmed human?

However, if Mashi is a wolf (which I doubt as of the current moment), then the lists will be used to decide who to wolf. :P
...which means that it might be better to post suspicion lists here...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

If the suspicion lists are posted here, then the wolves will be able to see who people find the least suspicious and wolf them, silly.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 13, 2013, 06:05:39 PMIf the suspicion lists are posted here, then the wolves will be able to see who people find the least suspicious and wolf them, silly.
But can we trust any one person??

Especially, since...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

This is a terrible humanity defense, but I'm going to be completely honest here and say that I did not think through my suspicion list well.  For one, I immediately attacked Jub, Maestro, Shadow, and Knight just for being inactive.  Now that I think about it that doesn't make much sense.  For another, I completely forgot we had near-confirmed Mashi's humanity.  >.< Sorry everybody.

vermilionvermin

@BDS:  We can't be 100% sure Mashi's a human, but in all likelihood, he is.  Sending all of our suspicions to the least suspicious person in the game is the best way to ensure that the wolves don't get the suspicion lists.  Posting in the thread guarantees they see them.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 13, 2013, 08:30:27 PM@BDS:  We can't be 100% sure Mashi's a human, but in all likelihood, he is.  Sending all of our suspicions to the least suspicious person in the game is the best way to ensure that the wolves don't get the suspicion lists.  Posting in the thread guarantees they see them.
I'll send it to two people, then, just to be safe.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

What do you mean "just to be safe"? If anything thats more dangerous because its double the chance of a wolf getting your suspicion list.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 13, 2013, 08:43:21 PMWhat do you mean "just to be safe"? If anything thats more dangerous because its double the chance of a wolf getting your suspicion list.
But that chance that both of them are wolves is smaller, I would assume. If one of them presents a discrepancy (and I am wolfed :P), then you can tell which one (Mashi or other-person) is probably lying.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber