1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

Guys I invented a mascot for Pokemon Z!

It's a lighting-shaped Electric snake kinda thing. Why lightning? Because it can be shaped like a Z.

8)

Nebbles

I'd love to see what they're gonna come up with. I want a badass serpentine legendary for Z.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

My ultimate team is almost complete

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 12, 2013, 07:16:25 PMAlthough I might like that, unless they had amazing movepools, the competitive community might not... depending on their second ability ("Dream World"), if any.
Hidden Ability because you can get them from places that aren't the Dream World.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 12, 2013, 05:51:45 PMMaybe they'll all just be pure grass, fire, and water types..
I don't think they'll do that. They did it with the Johto starters. They rarely do anything twice. (Although we have had 3 Fire/Fighting starters -_-)

Kman96

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 08:14:02 AMI don't think they'll do that. They did it with the Johto starters. They rarely do anything twice. (Although we have had 3 Fire/Fighting starters -_-)
....and that logic goes out the window! :P
Party Hard!
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 13, 2013, 07:48:33 AMHidden Ability because you can get them from places that aren't the Dream World.
That's why I put it in quotes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 12, 2013, 04:14:30 PMOh. It seems like the fandom has just accepted it already. I cant imagine the dissapointment when it doesnt happen :P They had dual types before without making them match up so I dont see why they would this time
Who called it

I CALLED IT

SlowPokemon

Only the first forms have been confirmed though (although I think they'll stay that way)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Guys, only the first forms have been confirmed as pure types. As far as we know they don't even evolve. (Though it's safe to assume that they do)

Nebbles

but WHY wouldn't they evolve they're the starters omg

I just want their evolutions already sigh
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 14, 2013, 03:56:47 PMbut WHY wouldn't they evolve they're the starters omg

I just want their evolutions already sigh

What!? Your Froakie is evolving!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 14, 2013, 03:48:32 PMGuys, only the first forms have been confirmed as pure types. As far as we know they don't even evolve. (Though it's safe to assume that they do)
damn you beat me to it
D:

Anyways, since everyone will be taking Fennekin, I'll take Froakie to have an advantage against them. ;D

SlowPokemon

Actually, I beat you to it

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2013, 10:58:39 AMOnly the first forms have been confirmed though (although I think they'll stay that way)

And I'll be choosing Chespin unless it becomes horribly ugly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.