News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Epic Postcard Thread of 2011

Started by DrP, November 17, 2011, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Lol, look at ruto's name on the 1st post.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Unintentional, but Ill allow it.

EDIT: I'm going out to buy postcards tomorrow (Ill buy more than those on the list) -- plus begin Christmas present shopping!

dahans

when/how will i get to know the adresses?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Quote from: dahans on November 20, 2011, 10:22:36 AMwhen/how will i get to know the adresses?
I will PM them out after the deadline

Wrydryn

I'm up for this. I have postcards I'll never use but like the art on them anyways; I can part with them.

ETFROXX

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

Guess I'll have to.

Send you guys some Finnish culture.

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 22, 2011, 12:15:15 PMGuess I'll have to.

Send you guys some Finnish culture.

Skinner: Finland! Let's see that native dance.

Sorry I couldn't help it xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 22, 2011, 06:54:01 PMWhy aren't I on the list?  :(
Well are you going to be sending postcards.

We can send them to you as a separate thing. But I feel it should be a Give One, Get One... especially outside our country (cause it gets expensive)

Clanker37

Quote from: DrP on November 22, 2011, 10:10:38 PMWell are you going to be sending postcards.

We can send them to you as a separate thing. But I feel it should be a Give One, Get One... especially outside our country (cause it gets expensive)
Of course I'll be sending postcards! Otherwise I wouldn't of signed up! Besides it wouldn't be fair if I got postcards and somone else didn't get it from me

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 17, 2011, 11:48:06 PMI'm in just to get mail.  :D
Quote from: Clanker37 on November 22, 2011, 11:36:38 PMOf course I'll be sending postcards! Otherwise I wouldn't of signed up! Besides it wouldn't be fair if I got postcards and somone else didn't get it from me
Your post was kind of misleading.