A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: Zunawe on August 30, 2015, 11:19:48 PMNot here.
(unless of course you ARE one of these politicians, in which case where are the pictures)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 31, 2015, 06:25:53 AMmy homie Sanders is gradually gaining momentum tho, and you shouldn't let gallups and stuff affect your voting behaviour
I care and unlike him I actually care for the lower class Americans sigh

A consideration though especially with primary votes is picking the candidate that has a balance of what you would like, and that would actually be able to win an election vs the opposition.  Sanders might have many on-point policies ideas for me, but there's no way he would have a chance at pushing middle road or conservative leaning moderates over.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/swy8i521ma7hify/2015-08-29%2019.47.39%20HDR.jpg?dl=0

My Mii! ^

Sorry no idea how to use imgur or stuff so have a crappy Dropbox pic lol.

got my friend code in there too so add me
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Zunawe

There's a politics thread. Politics should be discussed there. Otherwise the topic gets derailed in 3 posts and opinions get thrown at each other where they shouldn't be discussed.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 31, 2015, 08:10:42 PMhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/swy8i521ma7hify/2015-08-29%2019.47.39%20HDR.jpg?dl=0

My Mii! ^

Sorry no idea how to use imgur or stuff so have a crappy Dropbox pic lol.

got my friend code in there too so add me
If I ever get my 3DS back on the internet I'll need to add lots of people. We actually have a friend code topic somewhere in here that you can post it in.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ThatGamer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 31, 2015, 09:52:27 PMIf I ever get my 3DS back on the internet I'll need to add lots of people. We actually have a friend code topic somewhere in here that you can post it in.

I know, I could have posted in 3DS friend codes, but it seemed like it fit this thread better since it showed my Mii!  :)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

my apartment's gym bought a new machine thing recently and its totes cool as hell so imma finally start working out. i hope i dont quit lol

day 1: fuck exercise
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 06, 2015, 09:03:28 PMmy apartment's gym bought a new machine thing recently and its totes cool as hell so imma finally start working out. i hope i dont quit lol

day 1: fuck exercise
Spoiler
[close]

Shit you look muscular...

braix

No I look weak af lol
I'll get there eventually. Progress photos incoming later if I don't give up
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 06, 2015, 10:47:52 PMNo I look weak af lol
I'll get there eventually. Progress photos incoming later if I don't give up

Ah, naw, you look great Braixen! Stronger then me at least because I don't care about my body...

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

braix

I would wear that hat around in the streets people would be jelly

mikey

I think I recognize that painting

+you also have a hat for every occasion now
unmotivated

Oasis

Great, these guys are so adorable. I won't be surprised if I spent around 200 bucks for these guys >.<

Spoiler
Guinea Pig!
[close]
Spoiler
Bearded Dragon!
[close]
Spoiler
Rat!
[close]
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Olimar12345

All cute! Bearded dragons make great pets. I have a friend with one he's had for over a year now, and she's so chill.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!