News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Hi, I'm new to this site and just thought I'd post here for fun.

I'm A# Minor, 13, she/they, and I suck at piano! But I've been playing the flute for about a year. I use the treble clef in piano parts since nobody writes sheet music specifically for flutes :D I also like to write and draw. (My profile pic is a drawing of Rosalina that I did a while ago, but why is it so blurry??) I actually posted a part of one of my stories here. I predict it'll be like a novella with the way things are going. So far I released Part 1, you can find it here:
<snip lol>

By the way, you can call me Jade if you'd like. A# Minor is my persona and her real name is Jade Campbell (not anything close to my real name though, lol).
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on May 13, 2023, 03:36:36 PMI actually posted a part of one of my stories here. I predict it'll be like a novella with the way things are going. So far I released Part 1, you can find it here:
https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=12638.msg433400#msg433400
Glad to see the Story Telling board get some use!!! I started posting my short stories here when I was 14 and, a decade later, I've already self-published my first book.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

I noticed that and I wanted to tell you congratulations for a while! I read through all the stories that you posted before I made an account and they're all great. I'd love to get your book! Well, when I move out and my parents can't spy on every single thing I do lol, I also dunno what the age rating is so yeah...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on May 19, 2023, 08:25:09 AMI noticed that and I wanted to tell you congratulations for a while! I read through all the stories that you posted before I made an account and they're all great. I'd love to get your book! Well, when I move out and my parents can't spy on every single thing I do lol, I also dunno what the age rating is so yeah...
Glad to hear from a fan!!! :D

For age rating, it's a bit difficult to say for certain. Some of the stories exclusive to the book are a bit more morbid than the stories I've already posted, but I think an age range of 14-16+ is a good estimate (though if you've read any Stephen King books it'd probably be ok).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Hello, I've gotten into A# Minor's account by accident, and I went poking around and ended up editing her post. Now I can't get the original message to come back.

Edit from A#m: BRUHHHH
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

novalunelaser

Hey Everyone i am Judy Vang from NOVALUNE LASER!!!!!!!!!!

The Musical Poet

Hi, I'm Poet. I just recently found out about this from a friend on a different forum site and I thought this was cool.

Alrighty, it's time for the introductions

Name: wow I wonder what it is
Instruments: mainly the piano, but I did play violin, guitar, and alto sax
Favorite music: I have a lot, but I'll go with Studio Ghibli
Favorite game music: Minecraft. no question
Hobbies: I enjoy video games, programming, art, cubing, and you guessed it music
One strange fact about me: I have strange obsessions with certain things like potatoes, oranges, and ducks
Favorite number(s): 7 and 42

well that's all I could think of I guess
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

A# Minor

it's about time you made your introduction XD

Ciao! Have fun on our somewhat dead forum!

Quote from: The Musical Poet on August 23, 2023, 08:05:57 PMHobbies: I enjoy video games, programming, art, cubing, and you guessed it music
Wait, cubing?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

I learned how to solve a Rubik Cube fast.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

around 30 seconds or less. Yeah, I suck lol